look who is begging for money

Guest sanpera3

jojo go fuck your self your an asshole . and i pissed my self laughing when the slag zanadu said you would make a great moderator on ww ..  you brain if you have one is fucking twisted now fuck off wanker your a boring fucker

And this, folks, is the typical response you'll see from someone who just got slapped down by a post they were incapable of processing with any semblance of intelligence.

Actually, it wasn't Zanny who said that.  I never really talked to her much.  But others on ww have said that and, yes, I laughed, too.  Not because I couldn't be a great moderator, though, but because of the thought that came to me about who, in their right mind, would WANT to be a moderator on ww.  I mean, seriously...trying to implement an arbitrary, incoherent and discriminatory set of "rules" concocted by the owner and his cronies seems to me to be the height of self abuse.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boring jojo .. i have done what i wanted to do here and i know the so called private one in  Nottingham, England is going to get what she deserves . bye bye everyone unless your name is anna maria manzo,

it will take more than closing your pages .

Buh-bye.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

we don't need camarades anymore. reading all the gossip on here is much more enjoyable than watching the cams with all the rules.  Everyones meant to be equal, but some are more equal than others. :-).

At least you can have a giggle here at reading what some members type, rather than being bored watching a webcam.

Guest spitfire

after reading through postings, i have to laugh sometimes.

You have jojo..saying everybody who is against him, is trolls, lol.

While he and some of the others here who are the reasons camarades had to change, is NOT..HAHA.

Thanks to these, the site is not as it was...so who are the trolls?

Then we have private1, who agree in everything jojo says as long as it dont involve his taste of other women.

She says others have to be thankful for what they have, while she beg for money to fix her looks.

She believe a change will make it easy to get a bf, and a better life.

I would not have anyone with such a mean personality and mental disorder, even if they looked like miss world.

I am laughing my ass off, reading some of what she write on here, and the text from her many webpages.

She would not have been blacklisted and put on the stalkers list if it was no reason for it.

If jojo need to know, best way is to ask the owner.

But i know she made life miserable for quite a few, and made some leave.

In her chat - if she got to know married men talked to her, she was going to tell their partners.

All in all a very dangerous woman to know.

I somehow think that private1 and jojo would make a perfect couple, lol.

Guest private1

1378353041.jpg

I am wondering why the need for so many username changes?....

Shall I tell you what my mother used to say when I was younger about trouble makers? No, I won't say, but I will let you guess.. Now, I will put your new username on ignore.

What would you think if I accused you of all kinds of things? and said, oh ask so and so he/she knows.... I mean, what planet do you come from? leave everyone alone THIS SITE IS CAMCAPS not TROUBLE STARTER

just want to say 1 thing,

if someone is willing to go on a public webcam and pose nude and do sex acts for all to see, then surely they must expect all kinds of people to view, including all walks of life. Most people on here keep picking someone to blame, well at the end of the day, its the cammers who start it all off. If they had sat there in cardigans and knitting scarfs, i very much doubt this thread would be here. It is a funny read though lol.

"Hi. I are Foamy, a famous Nigerian squirrel prince. Me need transfer $100,000,000 of rare pecans to safety of your bank account number. For this my friend I give you $10,000 of free pecans. Send bank number we take care and you have many tranks for all the frees people and squirrels of Nigeria."

Will you take a czech?

Guest private1

celeb_peeper, my last reply was aimed at spitfire, But I agree with your comment, where you said "just want to say 1 thing,

if someone is willing to go on a public webcam and pose nude and do sex acts for all to see, then surely they must expect all kinds of people to view, including all walks of life. Most people on here keep picking someone to blame, well at the end of the day, its the cammers who start it all off. If they had sat there in cardigans and knitting scarfs, i very much doubt this thread would be here. It is a funny read though lol."

celeb_peeper, its when people have to lie or assume things or just because "someone told them its true, so it must be true" that gets me annoyed.

after reading through postings, i have to laugh sometimes.

You have jojo..saying everybody who is against him, is trolls, lol.

While he and some of the others here who are the reasons camarades had to change, is NOT..HAHA.

Thanks to these, the site is not as it was...so who are the trolls?

Then we have private1, who agree in everything jojo says as long as it dont involve his taste of other women.

She says others have to be thankful for what they have, while she beg for money to fix her looks.

She believe a change will make it easy to get a bf, and a better life.

I would not have anyone with such a mean personality and mental disorder, even if they looked like miss world.

I am laughing my ass off, reading some of what she write on here, and the text from her many webpages.

She would not have been blacklisted and put on the stalkers list if it was no reason for it.

If jojo need to know, best way is to ask the owner.

But i know she made life miserable for quite a few, and made some leave.

In her chat - if she got to know married men talked to her, she was going to tell their partners.

All in all a very dangerous woman to know.

I somehow think that private1 and jojo would make a perfect couple, lol.

Damn!!

Not ANOTHER sock puppet!!

What's the matter, you get slapped around under one name and you think it makes it all better if you change your name and post the same drivel?

Anyway, I had asked you to dish out the dirt on Anna Marie and you did regurgitate a bit...but it's pretty much only what you read in the stalker report on ww/camarades.  Heck, I've read that, so you didn't tell me anything I didn't already know.  Come on, dude!  Surely you got more than that?  I mean, YOU are the one who searches the web for her.

Oh...and your suggestion to go talk to the owner of camarades?  Wow...if you've read anything in these ww-type threads, you would know that he and I aren't really on friendly speaking terms.  So much for your "great" idea!

Ah, well...I expect you to hang around displaying your natho-spasms for all to see for a while and then, after you get slapped around some more, you'll resurrect yourself with another name.  So it goes with forum neophytes and cowards.

celeb_peeper, my last reply was aimed at spitfire, But I agree with your comment, where you said "just want to say 1 thing,

if someone is willing to go on a public webcam and pose nude and do sex acts for all to see, then surely they must expect all kinds of people to view, including all walks of life. Most people on here keep picking someone to blame, well at the end of the day, its the cammers who start it all off. If they had sat there in cardigans and knitting scarfs, i very much doubt this thread would be here. It is a funny read though lol."

celeb_peeper, its when people have to lie or assume things or just because "someone told them its true, so it must be true" that gets me annoyed.

Not much gets me annoyed. This is the internet and mainly just fun for most people, but some people take it to heart. If everyone online was calm and polite, i bet there would be more cammers showing more flesh, but thats not the case. But that would also mean, there would not be funny threads to read like this one  :-)