look who is begging for money

Guest sanpera3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oldfart

jojo say everybody new in here are sock puppets just because they dont have same opinions as you.

anna maria think everybody new are same person - haha..use your brain madam.

She want them to 'leave camcaps alone', ROFL. The only friends she have is the ones here.

And that reflect her mind. She judge others for what they do, while she have lots of cams herself..

even bedrom cam where people have to register..then beg for money.

She dont like people show, but yet she love places like this, and was registred everywhere, LOL.

A very confused mind.

People 'talk' about this place, and it engage them to come here.

Some of them want to have their sayings.

Esp since we were told some of the stalkers from camarades were here, continuing their games.

( BTW..i was told Cali had bad experience with anna maria - im1ofakind..maybe ask him?)

jojo say everybody new in here are sock puppets just because they dont have same opinions as you.

anna maria think everybody new are same person - haha..use your brain madam.

She want them to 'leave camcaps alone', ROFL. The only friends she have is the ones here.

And that reflect her mind. She judge others for what they do, while she have lots of cams herself..

even bedrom cam where people have to register..then beg for money.

She dont like people show, but yet she love places like this, and was registred everywhere, LOL.

A very confused mind.

People 'talk' about this place, and it engage them to come here.

Some of them want to have their sayings.

Esp since we were told some of the stalkers from camarades were here, continuing their games.

( BTW..i was told Cali had bad experience with anna maria - im1ofakind..maybe ask him?)

I'm wondering if you even know what a sock puppet is.  But I don't call people sock puppets because they don't agree with me.  I call them sock puppets because they post in exactly the same manner as each other...same wording, same expressions, same sentence structure.

You all keep talking about this Anna Marie, yet none of you will dish out the dirt on her...except to make some general, unproven accusations.  How's an interested person like me supposed to get any information?  Heck, I'm thinking y'all are just repeating some rumors you heard and that you really don't know anything about her.  (how about some links, dude...to these cams you say she has?)

And now you suggest talking to Cali.  Heck, after J fucked him over...removed his ability to chat in ww...I'm surprised if Cali is able to talk to anyone...or is even interested in talking to anyone.  (does anyone talk to anybody else on camarades anymore?)

I remember seeing her a few times on ww.com.

a very strange woman. She also kept saying she was wanting to meet any guy from

america, so she could move there. I could be wrong, but i think she had a few issues.

Very strange yes..some people thought in the start she were just pretending to be crazy.

But they soon understood it was real when some people got problems because of her.

Also - the hate she had to other women..the way they cooked, dressed, acted, etc - were wrong.

Women were the guilty ones always if  things in a relationship went wrong.

She found herself to be the perfect partner.

Once she were playing with a dildo, and when someone wanted her to do it again, she denied she did it, lol.

She  also had her tits in front of camera.

That is the woman who talk so badly about others who show.

She were told to be dangerous to have anything to do with.

jojo/usa..maybe thats why shes so keen on him.

I never saw her do any of that, but i very rarely watched her anyway. It always made me cringed when i heard her voice. 

• 6 months later...

i remember this woman on ww.com

it must have been about 3 summers ago.. i first saw her there.. on the floor naked with a dildo. she had around 700 viewers as i recall.

after she finished.. she denied she ever masturbated on cam to anyone who mentioned it.  i never saw her naked again, subseqently she went on to rant about how she was ugly, never left the house, and wanted to move to usa..

quite a character to say the least. shame no caps of her!

i remember this woman on ww.com

it must have been about 3 summers ago.. i first saw her there.. on the floor naked with a dildo. she had around 700 viewers as i recall.

after she finished.. she denied she ever masturbated on cam to anyone who mentioned it.  i never saw her naked again, subseqently she went on to rant about how she was ugly, never left the house, and wanted to move to usa..

quite a character to say the least. shame no caps of her!

If i remember right,her name was Anna and she was a true fruitloop to the tenth degree.She would get on the guys about being in a girls room if the man was married,give rants about it,and stalk men.She looked like a witch and i was afraid she would cast a spell on anyone who disrespected her,so i left well enough alone. ;D