1/8/13 - Lesbian Action

Guest Buttplug

Guest newhere

slap wore out

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Cannot download the file it seems to be removed.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bucky Da Seta

Probably the reason because they have sex so often is because both of them have the period. If they are not properly synchronized they may end up with two long weeks of no sex, in the worst case scenario! So they do it a lot when they can...  ;)

Guest ronper1

DAMN this makes me wet!  :-*

maybe you can upload some videos of you and a friend lol wishful thinking on my behalf

• 2 weeks later...

orgasm !

Probably the reason because they have sex so often is because both of them have the period. If they are not properly synchronized they may end up with two long weeks of no sex, in the worst case scenario! So they do it a lot when they can...  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey,

Do anyone knows what programs is used to get split screens of one more cams at the same time?

I'll record two camera views from rooms that have more than one camera...like the lesbian's bedroom.  I use Lisa's Dashboard to display the two cam views side by side...then I use Replay Video Capture and set the recording window to include both camera views.

• 1 year later...