Nastya have a big Problem, maybe?

Guest Santa.

Guest randomdude

i was wondering the same, anyone speaking russian, or whatever language they speak, who does know what was wrong?

Guest Buttplug

A few weeks ago someone found out who they were, and posted their info online. Shortly there after they unknowingly accepted friend requests from random people who had seen the cam, their profile had their phone number, and they started get calls from people who said they could see them on cam. People also posted pictures on their Facebook. Nastya was crying about it for a few days, they even shut the cams off for a day or two.

Guest Bungabunga

A few weeks ago someone found out who they were, and posted their info online. Shortly there after they unknowingly accepted friend requests from random people who had seen the cam, their profile had their phone number, and they started get calls from people who said they could see them on cam. People also posted pictures on their Facebook. Nastya was crying about it for a few days, they even shut the cams off for a day or two.

I Think they know about cam...so what is she crying for?

if your going to have your house on cam someone you know will find out they thought know one would see them or what i could see being pissed about someone giving out phone number had to be someone they know

Guest BungaBunga

if your going to have your house on cam someone you know will find out they thought know one would see them or what i could see being pissed about someone giving out phone number had to be someone they know

I read about someone who has recognized Nastya on photobucket where he has found fb adress. Then he added her and he has found phone number too!

Guest thats the chance you take

well that sucks if you enjoy watching the cams you should leave there other life out of it i guess some guys get to attached hope she sticks around one of the hotter girls on there

Guest ButtPlug

"I Think they know about cam...so what is she crying for?"

Yes, they know about the cam but  they didn't expect to be recognized. The chances of someone recognizing you on a cam are very minimal. First someone has to find the site out of the millions if not billions that are out there, then they'd have to know you out of the billions of people on earth.  Their mistake was accepting friend requests from people that they didn't know and having their phone number on their profile.

Sorry, for my bat english. I don't know! Both live in a flat with Cams in every Room. This you know however. With it it is clear, the world sees everything, also sex etc.. If you did not want this, then one may not do this. Clear, however, others also do not have to distribute the personal data.

Some of them can do this, but don't like it, but stiil have to live this way because of money or something. I persanally think that they are getting these appartments for free as a reward (you can't deny that some of these apartments are damn cool and the rent should be really high), so they might not like it, but dont have another way for now, that can be sad sometime. On the other hand  some of the couples seem to like this publicity

• 1 month later...

Around the time they changed everyone's names I sent an email to the admins asking what had happened?

Now this forum tells me :)

The admins response was something to the fact of

"Yes we are have changed name. New models coming at the end of the month"