Nora, Sofie, Lilu, & Mia Observations

Even though to me Nora is as interesting as watching paint dry,I must agree that they are important to RLC because they have an established fan base that will renew or even upgrade their subscriptions to see Nora drink soup and knit sweaters all day long.  ::) ::)

It seems that she's graduated to the equivalent of paint drying. I always thought that she was like watching grass grow with 6 feet of snow and ice on it.

Boring bitch. Even her voice is monotone.

Lmaoo!! You are one funny ass person lmaooo!! And I agree 1000% ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still not convinced that they (Nora and Kiko) are involved with RLC somehow.  I doubt they are RLC, but it would not surprise me that they are instrumental in some way, and that this new place with the different girls that walk around in their underware all the time is not of their doing.  Kiko seems to be smarter than some here give him credit. 

Nora it seems is the ring leader in this apt.  I do not think that is coincidental.

Nora is like a good employee or executive who leaves a company to do other things and try to see what else they can accomplish in life but things don't work out so they come crawling back to their old jobs,I think that maybe they wanted to move on with their life but things didn't go as planned so they decided to return to RLC under one condition,That nora gets to run the show and be the headmistress/Madam of this Brothel house lmaoo!! I could be completely wrong people, I'm just guessing here so nora lovers please don't get your panties in a twisted bunch lmaooo!!! 

Which language do they speaks?

Ils ne sont pas pressés pour te répondre les copains... les cow-boys non plus.  :) A priori, elles parlent russe.

Anderstood ?  ;)

I think we need a topic for "what did they say" for all chambers.

it will be better than the usual blah blah !

Looks like Lilu is packing...

Looks like it's time to post "Happy Trails to You" again for Lilu. This will break some hearts around here. Her name is missing from the main page, too...

Perhaps this will leave a warm Barcelona room available for Agent Dog...  ::)

(I'll leave out the song. We've all memorized it by now...)