oh no nora is back !

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.  Time for the Sage of CC to put an end to this thread.

I am intimately aware, from many, many hours of watching her, of Nora's physical appearance and personal habits.

After examining all the pictures in this thread, I can conclusively say that NONE of the tenants of this new apartment are the Nora of old.  In fact, I'll go further and say that anyone who sees a resemblance between any of the girls in this apartment and Nora need to get their eyes examined by a competent ophthalmologist.

Oh...and if any of these new girls take a bath or shower more than once in any given week, then all questions about one of them being Nora should instantly be laid to rest.

Come now, JoJo. We both know that the one true original Nora showered in the green room after her shift was over. What you'd best be looking for is the daily soup!  ;D

and where the hell are Van and NL dammit???

The only way I'll believe that's Nora is if Goatie comes for a visit and starts hacking websites from his laptop while sitting on the livingroom sofa.  Or if Kiko shows up with that same stupid haircut.

Well I still haven't seen Nora in this new apartment so I can only judge on the images supplied by the guys. I have to say that in my opinion the new Nora is the old Nora!!!

It appears she has put on a little bit of weight and so therefore has a bit of a rounder face than before.

I know RLC lack imagination in their naming of occupants but surely they could have given the girl a different name if they were not intending to let it be known Nora is Nora.

There may be a bit of wishful thinking in wanting it to be the old Nora but as I say from what I have seen from the pics and vids it does seem it is her.

Wouldn't it be too much of a coincidence that a new girl entering RLC is virtually a doppelganger of the old Nora and is also given the same name?

So my view is that Nora has returned. This opens up soooo many questions, the main one being 'where the fuck is Kiko?????'

I am away for the weekend so wont be able to observe anything further. Keep up the debate guys!!!

Well I still haven't seen Nora in this new apartment so I can only judge on the images supplied by the guys. I have to say that in my opinion the new Nora is the old Nora!!!

It appears she has put on a little bit of weight and so therefore has a bit of a rounder face than before.

I know RLC lack imagination in their naming of occupants but surely they could have given the girl a different name if they were not intending to let it be known Nora is Nora.

There may be a bit of wishful thinking in wanting it to be the old Nora but as I say from what I have seen from the pics and vids it does seem it is her.

Wouldn't it be too much of a coincidence that a new girl entering RLC is virtually a doppelganger of the old Nora and is also given the same name?

So my view is that Nora has returned. This opens up soooo many questions, the main one being 'where the fuck is Kiko?????'

I am away for the weekend so wont be able to observe anything further. Keep up the debate guys!!!

lo que dice usted tiene mucho sentido , esperemos a ver que pasa

Or if Kiko shows up with that same stupid haircut.

Unfortunately, he had a normal hair style, when he visited A&D apartment during the maintenance break, and RLC didn't disconnected open video streams. But it's a different story...

Okay.  Time for the Sage of CC to put an end to this thread.

I am intimately aware, from many, many hours of watching her, of Nora's physical appearance and personal habits.

After examining all the pictures in this thread, I can conclusively say that NONE of the tenants of this new apartment are the Nora of old.  In fact, I'll go further and say that anyone who sees a resemblance between any of the girls in this apartment and Nora need to get their eyes examined by a competent ophthalmologist.

Oh...and if any of these new girls take a bath or shower more than once in any given week, then all questions about one of them being Nora should instantly be laid to rest.

Come now, JoJo. We both know that the one true original Nora showered in the green room after her shift was over. What you'd best be looking for is the daily soup!  ;D

and where the hell are Van and NL dammit???

The only way I'll believe that's Nora is if Goatie comes for a visit and starts hacking websites from his laptop while sitting on the livingroom sofa.  Or if Kiko shows up with that same stupid haircut.

una pregunta ? que se supone que vamos a ver en esta casa , CHICAS DUCHANDOSE  la ducha no cuenta con buena camara , dos lesbianas eso es lo mas logico , las otras chicas que pintan? traeran sus parejas o sus conquistas , si son amores de una noche tendran que estar conformes con las camaras , las veremos masturbarse ? o quizas tambien son lesbianas las dos solteras , no tengo muy claro que es lo que ofrece reallifecam en este apartamento , sexo tiene que haber , no pagamos para ver una cocina , muchas incognitas en el aire .

Unfortunately, he had a normal hair style, when he visited A&D apartment during the maintenance break, and RLC didn't disconnected open video streams. But it's a different story...

esta claro que kiko y nora estan dentro de REALLIFECAM  en que manera no lo se , pero esta aventura empezo con ellos como una pequeña empresa y cuando la cosa fue a mas abandonaron los puestos bajos de peon para estar en la direccion de la empresa , por mi ojala fuera NORA  ,

ALGUIEN TIENE ESE VIDEO DE LA VISITA DE KIKO , AL APARTAMENTO DE ADRIANA

Younger or order sister?  Also there was a post sometime ago that they left because she was or wanted to get pregnant.  If it is her did she leave him because he could not get her pregnant?  If it is her and they did split I do not think he will come around to see her.  Did anyone see them packing.  I think that the cams left and that they own the place and are still there.  But there are only Two people that know for sure what happen and if it is her.  That is K  and N.  Unless they come over to visit her sister.