B4 - General Topic 2023 #82 (December)

20 minutes ago, amiya.ifrit013 said:

Camera 2-3 around 07:50, Sara sure seemed to enjoy it...NOT. She really needs to lay off the drugs, just poor decisions all around.

On the other hand, a decent person would have the common sense to know that if someone is intoxicated, that person is off-limits. Instead, it feels like he went up to the garage with her to make sure she got a double dose so that she has less inhibitions and it's easy pickings for him. 

Sara did joke a while back (the night of Margo's farewell party) about contemplating her sacrificing herself to him. I don't know if she had this in mind. 

She did say this directly to him. You're right no, means no.

I saw a post earlier where someone called Sara a derogatory term and then said basically she "deserved what was happening"..No. If you don't want to do something you shouldn't be forced to.

But the entitled one, doesn't understand that word.

1 hour ago, 1charliefoxx69 said:

he'll be on a real mission now to be with Karma.

Max will be on to the next one by the time he puts on his pants and walks away from B4. Sabina , Lali , Ney , Cecilia ....Sara .....

Karma might get a stay of execution if RLC fill an empty bed or two in B4/B7 this side of Christmas. If not, there is now nobody else left up on the hill for him to smother but her. 

I really don't think he would be stupid enough to try for Nelly on camera - not unless it is some kind of scripted theater everybody is in on. 

It was already clear to me that Sara and Massimo fucked each other today, because she had made the mistake of making him so horny the last time he spent the night with her and then came up with the excuse that she had her period. If it was her plan to sacrifice herself for the group I can't believe it either, what's the point of her getting fucked just to protect the others, I assume she just wanted to know if he's really as insensitive in bed as the other girls said.

When the girls find out what she has done, she will probably have lost all her sympathy points and then she will only have Massimo left, but only until he has found a new victim.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, illy said:

Karma might get a stay of execution if RLC fill an empty bed or two in B4/B7 this side of Christmas. If not, there is now nobody else left up on the hill for him to smother but her. 

I really don't think he would be stupid enough to try for Nelly - not unless it is some kind of scripted theater everybody is in on. 

I believe the suite across from his at B7 will be filled when he goes home for the holidays,
the others in B4, I am not certain. He's a f' em and leave them alone kinda guy.

I.e.See Cecilia, first a tragic attempt at a 3way with his supposed ex, then the next time he sees her, he gets his way, in fact he took her first without a condom, he was with her as Ney walked in, then spent the night with her and hasn't seen her since. We'll shall see.

44 minutes ago, northguy said:

Einverstanden, gut gesagt. Für Karma wäre das so, als hätte man es versucht 

eine enge Beziehung zu Sara, die jedoch scheiterte.

Das passiert im Leben.

Sara kann jeden Mann und jede Frau ohne Sex ficken

mit der Wimper zucken, aber sie kann keine wirklich engen Freunde haben,

Das ist traurig, denn Sara ist eine fröhliche Person.

Stattdessen scheinen Karma und Daytona immer enger zu werden,

und das gefällt mir sehr gut.

Ich denke, Massimo wird bei Sara bleiben müssen, genauso wie bei allen anderen

Ich mag ihn nicht, es ist nicht nur Ney.

Daytonas Gegenwart ist der einzige Schutz ( leider nur ein schwacher, sie kann ja nicht immer überall sein ) den Karma jetzt noch hat um den Nachstellungen dieses Teufels zu entgehen. Wenn Massimo ungehindert so weiter machen kann wie im Augenblick wird Karma irgendwann nachgeben. , vielleicht sogar nachgeben müssen um größeren Schaden von sich abzuwenden. Von anderer Seite ist nichts zu erwarten. Wolf ist selber scharf auf sie, bei Bogdan und Nelly könnte es ebenso sein. Die anderen Mädchen interessiert das Drama kaum und sie sind ja auch ziemlich weit weg. Die Situation ist ziemlich verfahren so lange der Wüstling noch sein Unwesen treiben darf.

10 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

It was already clear to me that Sara and Massimo fucked each other today, because she had made the mistake of making him so horny the last time he spent the night with her and then came up with the excuse that she had her period. If it was her plan to sacrifice herself for the group I can't believe it either, what's the point of her getting fucked just to protect the others, I assume she just wanted to know if he's really as insensitive in bed as the other girls said.

When the girls find out what she has done, she will probably have lost all her sympathy points and then she will only have Massimo left, but only until he has found a new victim.

For Max/Mass being with these girls is like eating rice cakes..no flavor, no taste, not filling, but you can't stop eating them.

The girls, including Ney did set him up on the night you mentioned. Sara told him she had thought about him being with her and that's why he did what he did and then asked when it was over " Is that what you wanted??

• Like 1

When they fucked each other, you could see what a bad character Max has and took advantage of the situation that Sara was totally drunk and on drugs. I just hope for Sara's sake that when she wakes up she reflects on what he did to her and doesn't let him fuck her again. Because you could see in Sara's eyes that he wasn't there at all and that he didn't manage to make her come is the only consolation during the session. But I have my doubts that when she wakes up she will let him fuck her again

For Max/Mass being with these girls is like eating rice cakes..no flavor, no taste, not filling, but you can't stop eating them.

Das sind die meisten Frauen für Ihm, zu mindest hat es den Augenschein ich kann mich aber auch irren.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Raddlesnake316 said:

When they fucked each other, you could see what a bad character Max has and took advantage of the situation that Sara was totally drunk and on drugs. I just hope for Sara's sake that when she wakes up she reflects on what he did to her and doesn't let him fuck her again. Because you could see in Sara's eyes that he wasn't there at all and that he didn't manage to make her come is the only consolation during the session. But I have my doubts that when she wakes up she will let him fuck her again

Das sind die meisten Frauen für Ihm, zu mindest hat es den Augenschein ich kann mich aber auch irren.

The problem for Massimo is, that the girls are just a number,

and they don't like that, so he's running out of options.

Sara has the same strategy, an endless stream of

customers. In reality, they both are some sort of social losers.

• Upvote 1