Water running

bioterror

The water running is a form of torture that Stepan came up with to limit the amount of time we spend watching them. I can only watch them for a short time before the water running forces me to go to another apartment. And I love watching Maya and the cats. LOL!!

It seems to have gotten louder a couple of weeks ago.

I think they probably have two fish tanks. One near the camera and another across the room. The sound is too loud and clear for it to be coming from the fish tank across the room.

Has anybody seen them cleaning the fish tanks?

No they only have one fish tank..you have to remember the microphones are pretty sensitive they pick up even the slightest of noises hence being able to her people in rooms where there is no sound or sex when you don't have full access.

Never seen them clean tank but I don't watch that much. ;D

I think they probably have two fish tanks. One near the camera and another across the room. The sound is too loud and clear for it to be coming from the fish tank across the room.

Has anybody seen them cleaning the fish tanks?

No they only have one fish tank..you have to remember the microphones are pretty sensitive they pick up even the slightest of noises hence being able to her people in rooms where there is no sound or sex when you don't have full access.

Never seen them clean tank but I don't watch that much. ;D

Wrong, there is another bigger tank in the left corner close to the cam, I've seen it when he was setting it up. He got big dead wood inside the tank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One night when getting ready for sleep, Stepan turned off the light in the tank on the desk, he then came over to where the camera is and turned off something else below the camera, and then turned off the room light by the doorway, before going into the bedroom.