Congrats to engagement!

I don't want to break the fun here but do you really think they got engaged on cam ? 

Would you ask your GF in your kitchen  ?  Not me lol  If it's true then congratulations to them, I just believe they are doing a show for us.

Notice that they did right hand, is that Russian thing cause in America it's left hand.

Must be a first for RLC.

It's a 2nd for RLC. Alma/Stefan got engaged on cam.

And we all know what happened after that. Stefan turned into a complete asshole.

Hopefully things go along fine for these girls. They didn't look to promising at the start but now their one of the best.

Would you ask your GF in your kitchen  ?  Not me lol  If it's true then congratulations to them, I just believe they are doing a show for us.

Notice that they did right hand, is that Russian thing cause in America it's left hand.

Depends on the area but Left or right handed are acceptable in eastern Europe and parts of Russia. Also depending on the religion you practice.

As for the getting engaged in the kitchen I doubt there are many places Kira (kind of shocked it was her on one knee and not Nina) could do that in public with out someone ruining it for them.

I've seen Gays and Lesbian's beat and yelled at in the streets just for holding hands or sharing a simple kiss.  So at home would be a safe place for them.