B2 - General Topic 2024 #3 (January)

9 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Esmi doesn't work in a strip club.  As always, you make a lot of things up.

The guy that had sex with Dayana has been there before about two weeks ago.  I can't remember how far they went, I just remember that he kept pulling the covers over them.  I haven't had chance to listen to any conversations yet, but it already seems more likely that the two guys know Dayana, not Esmi.

whatever you want it doesn't matter to me, I know what I'm hearing

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

Esma finally with a boy... it doesn't seem real. But perhaps we expected something different, we thought that she was having a relationship with a distinguished man, that couldn't be in front of the cameras. And instead, simply a latin stripman... same tastes as his sister!

I also find strange that after all this time Esmi ended up losing her cam virginity with a stranger. IMO, she did this to mark as done on her to-do life list, not a work thing more like a adventure so with who isn't that important for her. I hope she is satisfied with this decision. 😃

• Haha 1

do u actually see any penetration whatsoever on camera  I don't think so she is more focused on covering herself than have sex , she was like a new tenant and her very first days on RLC , total bullshit , i still want her to leave asap and that's a plus reason for me 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

From the food delivery this morning, where the guy who brought the food had to have confirmation from Dayana that it was she who had ordered the food 🙂 He got today's experience (See cam 3, 9 and 7)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Funny how no one talks about Dayana's fuck, is only about Esmi. 😁

1 minute of my life I'll never get back. Esmi brigade will think it's epic tho.  😅

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, djoko001 said:

do u actually see any penetration whatsoever on camera  I don't think so she is more focused on covering herself than have sex , she was like a new tenant and her very first days on RLC , total bullshit , i still want her to leave asap and that's a plus reason for me 

no, I didn't see that and actually he was too high above her to be able to do that but apparently it is a sensitive subject here, otherwise I agree with you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Dayana is a crazy bitch... with girls that matches her vibe this place would be on fire.

I think she is an asset to B2 and if Esmi and Nadia leave soon this could become a nice apartment 😁

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1