more business again !

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

look the message  j have now on my screen after 20  minutes:

Thank you for watching reallifecam.com. Uninterrupted playback is limited for non-authorized users. If you like our project, join us as a member on the join page

rlc want limited the player video for the all freeloaders for forced guys suscribe,

rlc you take really a bad direction with the business you want doing right now.

first step,if you want make more business for more guys join,fixe the all cams,there is too many problem and change the all old cameras in old appartments.

stay 20 mn on one appartment and the player stop and we have this message now on middle screen,

finally it's not a big problem,just click one more time on the appartment and the player restart for 20 more minutes

When they start to interrupt your free viewing with commercials, then you will have something to complain about.   

And just as Leora is in the throes of climaxing while twiddling herself on the couch, Comes..

"We interrupt this program to bring you some exciting news in hemorrhoid relief."

Guest bobbyjoe

You made it 20 minutes?

I'm lucky I make it to 5 minutes before I change the channel from total boredom.

rarely j stay 20 mn in one camera,don't worry,a lot of time j stay just with the sound when j'm in others sites

and j was surprise today the sound was cut after 20 mn,j return on rlc for see what's happen and j have see this message  on my screen.

j give just the information because apparently nobody have noticed that today

I have been thinking about this for a while and the bathroom cam for the girls apt. is probably set up the only way it can be without showing the toilet.  It is a small room.  Not sure why you would complain - new apartments are always good and the cams seem better quality.

I have been thinking about this for a while and the bathroom cam for the girls apt. is probably set up the only way it can be without showing the toilet.  It is a small room.  Not sure why you would complain - new apartments are always good and the cams seem better quality.

they could easily put one above the shower head in girls bath

they could easily put one above the shower head in girls bath

Good piont.