May be sex tonight ?

hahahahahahhaha she is watching AThletiko Madrid VS Real Madrid playing for Spanish cup right now!!!! saw her laptop screen!! omg! annd he is fooling around!

of course she iw watching soccer while.... posing (what else?)

lol do you think she is getting horny by Cristiano Ronaldo? Would she masturbate watching him run and kick? lol.... omg... she is unbelievably fake!

le pone el niño torres , jejeje

pues aqui en españa lo retrasmiten en canal de pago ( canal plus ) y ella lo esta viendo en ruso , curioso .

hahahahahahhaha she is watching AThletiko Madrid VS Real Madrid playing for Spanish cup right now!!!! saw her laptop screen!! omg! annd he is fooling around!

of course she iw watching soccer while.... posing (what else?)

lol do you think she is getting horny by Cristiano Ronaldo? Would she masturbate watching him run and kick? lol.... omg... she is unbelievably fake!

le pone el niño torres , jejeje

pues aqui en españa lo retrasmiten en canal de pago ( canal plus ) y ella lo esta viendo en ruso , curioso .

Lo esta viendo en el ordenador:

www.rojadirecta.me

Guest pixels

she looks all the matches of Real Madrid. Over more than a year. It is the really loves football. I admire this girl :-*

Love it that she enjoys soccer orfutbol as it called everywhere else. She was the only one watching world cup last summer. I don't care if she watches Ronaldo and Real or Mess and Brca whatever it takes to get

her horny and masturbate works for me as long as Paul is not involved and doesn't interrupt the process.

I agree she is perfect. A girl who loves football and loves herself and is happy to show every inch of that gorgeous body.

She even rivals Nora as the queen of RLC!!!!!

Je ne pensais pas que la perfection s'arrêtait au football et au reflet dans un mirroir ! Nous n'avons pas les mêmes critères...

--

I didn't think perfection stopped to football and watching in the mirror ! Wow, we don't have the same criteria ...    ;D ;D ;D

Paul has no idea how to take care of Leora, What she needs is a womans touch..I'd love to teach her how we women make love and bring her to orgasm after orgasm for hours. Maybe someday she may try a woman, we'll see..TRISH

We could use more girl on girl activity on RLC to begin with.It gets so depressing seeing all these beautiful girls with these guys that couldn't screw their way out of a wet paper bag trying to bring these girls to orgasm..Now I know why I'm lesbian when I see this sad stories.. Yeah well LOL...TRISH

She's laying on the couch now in that hot red thong of hers with that tight, sweet round ass of hers it's enough to drive me crazy. Always gets me wet. I'd just love to see her really be made love to for once..TRISH