Yelling and Crying?

It very painful to watch the disintegration of their relationship. Diana is truly heartbroken. I have no idea what has caused the situation but I can't see them patching it up whatever happens tonight.

It will be a sad day that Diana leaves RLC.

Likely Efim fell in love with another girl (http://camcaps.net/diana-and-efim/new-female-visitor/30/)

And  the girl seems to have a boyfriend. So may-be, they are trying to find a flat together and in the meantime are stuck with their respective ex.

Overall Efim is pretty decent about it. He let the room to Diana. So far, he refused to have love-less sex with her.

He's far more decent than his behavior with female guest would have let us believe.

pretty sad end for a nice couple.

She's one of my favorites. I never question why; she just is, and I hate to think she's unhappy with her life. We'll see how it all works out, but I'm really not entitled to make judgements upon these people except to say that they're young and therefore are learning to deal with the emotional power-trips that happen in that age group.

She's one of my favorites. I never question why; she just is, and I hate to think she's unhappy with her life. We'll see how it all works out, but I'm really not entitled to make judgements upon these people except to say that they're young and therefore are learning to deal with the emotional power-trips that happen in that age group.

Every couple has their trials and tribulations. I imagine having your ass in front of a camera 24/7 for the whole world to see your life could also possibly play a part in it as well. I know I couldn't do it.

Likely Efim fell in love with another girl (http://camcaps.net/diana-and-efim/new-female-visitor/30/)

And  the girl seems to have a boyfriend. So may-be, they are trying to find a flat together and in the meantime are stuck with their respective ex.

Overall Efim is pretty decent about it. He let the room to Diana. So far, he refused to have love-less sex with her.

He's far more decent than his behavior with female guest would have let us believe.

My own experience  passes to myself that it is not of gallantry or kindness which brings to leave the bedroom to the other, but simply that the idea of physical contact is unbearable. This solution is tamporary before one of the two quits home...

At this moment, she is crying again and it's a heartbreaking to see like that, then we can't help...  :-[

My own experience  passes to myself that it is not of gallantry or kindness which brings to leave the bedroom to the other, but simply that the idea of physical contact is unbearable. This solution is tamporary before one of the two quits home...

At this moment, she is crying again and it's a heartbreaking to see like that, then we can't help...  :-[

I agree she is my favorite, its sad to see her like this. I always thought that he didn't appreciate her. She is very pretty and can do much better than Efim. She will have no problem finding someone who understands her and will appreciate her.

i don't understand russian, but i think efim wants to leave her which is not what she wants, it's the reason why efim go to sleep alone on the sofa and diana follows him and in the morning they did the same ...

diana is verry sexy but beauty is not enought in this case maybe efim is seduced by the other brunette which is understandable

but the separation is for the next few days

I agree she is my favorite, its sad to see her like this. I always thought that he didn't appreciate her. She is very pretty and can do much better than Efim. She will have no problem finding someone who understands her and will appreciate her.

She is the favorite of many mature men reasoning no more with their dick but with their heart. Those recognize in Diana a number of qualities: She is hardworking, shows some education, demonstrates artistic talent, supports domestic work, holds the purse strings and seems fairly faithful to the man she has chosen to share her life, so her distress today being unfaithful, or being mistaken about him...

Not forgetting that Slavic charm, a pretty face, harmonious body, soft and modulated voice, a lot of class. I think that many of us would dream to have a woman like her. Blessed are those who have found her.

You will say that I'm in love...  :)  There is no age...

And it is so much the better if these few lines, that she reads perhaps can make her smile and morale, She has what it takes to find another man of her level who does justice to her.  ;)

She is hardworking, shows some education, demonstrates artistic talent, supports domestic work, holds the purse strings and seems fairly faithful to the man she has chosen to share her life...

She's also quite abusive, having been known to slap Efim on more than one occasion. I guess we're ignoring that little tidbit aren't we.

She is hardworking, shows some education, demonstrates artistic talent, supports domestic work, holds the purse strings and seems fairly faithful to the man she has chosen to share her life...

She's also quite abusive, having been known to slap Efim on more than one occasion. I guess we're ignoring that little tidbit aren't we.

Sorry, but I do not recall having read that to me, and I have not seen it, otherwise I would have reported. When did it happen?