Yelling and Crying?

Diana is crying in the bedroom while Efim is eating and talking on the pohone in the kitchen....they had a discussion in the kitchen before she went to the bedroom...does someone know why the are fightning and crying a lot? i saw that is very common.

I became part of RLC like less than a week but it seems like she is very upset ;)

well if u remember the night of the party , it is Efim's fault for letting that guy in  the tub with them . it was also her fault for going with it also . So it is on both parts. but Efim needs to step up and b a man and start doin things right. if he cares anything for Diana. if not they should split.

Whatever the argument is about it is very distressing to watch them fight. Diana is very upset and Efim is holding her down on the bed as she screams and becomes more and more agitated.

He seems to be talking to her calmly so maybe they can resolve the issue.

Sadly for me it is like looking back in time at my own early relationship.

she was even trying to hit her self while he was like trying to hold her arms. I don´t know what he said but he went into his arms and hold her  :'(.

Do they have like a balcony or something in the bedroom? I can hear them talking but i can´t see them.

It looks like it´s a really bad fight

Whatever the argument is about it is very distressing to watch them fight. Diana is very upset and Efim is holding her down on the bed as she screams and becomes more and more agitated.

He seems to be talking to her calmly so maybe they can resolve the issue.

Sadly for me it is like looking back in time at my own early relationship.

same here and it is a learning experience . I had several bad relationships and a  bad marrage  so I know what U R SAYING

Snaky - translate it please

Ok, that wasn't even worth my time downloading and then writing this, but since it was asked by "kooloos"

There was nothing in it about the girl visitor. Basically it was another one of her breakdowns. She's been seeing a psychologist  but so far it's not helping much. She was complaining that he doesn't understand her problems, and doesn't try to help her or console her in any way. In turn, he was complaining of constant negativity when he comes home. And midway through the clip she yelled "i'm ugly don't look at me" and covered her face. Which startled him a bit.

She's definitely no peach to be with but, if Efim chose to live with her, and if he loves her he needs to try to be more understanding and helpfull.

Snaky - translate it please

Ok, that wasn't even worth my time downloading and then writing this, but since it was asked by "kooloos"

There was nothing in it about the girl visitor. Basically it was another one of her breakdowns. She's been seeing a psychologist  but so far it's not helping much. She was complaining that he doesn't understand her problems, and doesn't try to help her or console her in any way. In turn, he was complaining of constant negativity when he comes home. And midway through the clip she yelled "i'm ugly don't look at me" and covered her face. Which startled him a bit.

She's definitely no peach to be with but, if Efim chose to live with her, and if he loves her he needs to try to be more understanding and helpfull.

Why not? There is few on CC who understand what they're saying but nobody posts damn thing.

Like everything is top secret, same goes for the other couples.