i didn't pay them $45 to have them block cams

I know how irritating it is when the tenants deliberately block the cams.  But you need to send a message to RLC when that happens.

1.  Email them and tell them what's going on.  I don't know for sure, but I really don't think anyone from RLC monitors those apartments 24/7.  They might not be aware of it...especially if the tenants uncover the cams later.  At least, by emailing RLC, you make them aware of the action.  I'm pretty certain blocking cams is against their rules.

2.  If this kind of thing happens a LOT, and RLC doesn't seem to be taking effective measures to prevent it, then it may be time to end your subscription...along with giving RLC a strongly worded message why.  Money talks louder.

For those who are paying...I hope RLC hears you and deals with this.  You deserve to get what you are paying for.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps we should send RLC an email complaining about this, with a picture of the cameras being covered?

alguien ya mando una imagen asi , y lo banearon , Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited

nora dijo algo algo a kiko . este miro el pc , y se ha ido a llamar por el movil , parece tiene que ver con esto . yo diria que si .

Guest bobbyjoe

çà change pas grand chose s'ils se mettent à cacher les cameras car de toutes façons y- a strictement rien d'interessant à voir dans cet appart,

le mois dernier quand j'étais abonné,j'ai rien vu à part david entrain de se branler avec une bouche en plastique et marta qui le regarde en se marrant,

cet appart est pathetique en tout point,gardez votre argent,rlc se moque de nous,je me suis fait avoir une fois mais pas deux,je vous le garantie,

trop content d'être revenu avec les cameras gratuites,rlc en ce moment c'est à chier,excusez-moi du terme mais c'est ce que je pense.

j'espere qu'un maximum de premium vont annuler leur abonnement pour montrer leur mecontentement et peut-être que rlc se bougera le cul !

y-aurait au moins 2 ou 3 appart à virer,je pense à marta/david et veronica/lucas en priorité

Perhaps we should send RLC an email complaining about this, with a picture of the cameras being covered?

As I said...I just did (cancel).  And I sent a screen cap to them as well.  I am gone from this.  By the time they apologize and say that they will investigate...etc...well...the moment is gone.

Guest bobbyjoe

As I said...I just did (cancel).  And I sent a screen cap to them as well.  I am gone from this.  By the time they apologize and say that they will investigate...etc...well...the moment is gone.

with the screencaps you have send on support rlc,they gonna just bann you with your id member on the caps,rlc are too stupid and don't listen a lot the members,j don't think they check the cameras all days for see if all work good or not.

for example the camera 8 in bedroom of nina/kira have some problem,it's very red color and when j was member last month,nothing have change with this camera

I emailed them questioning their policy regarding blocked cams as well.  It seems wrong to pay to see apartments to then have cams blocked.  I understand if someone comes to visit and needs privacy but then sleep in 2nd bedroom - or better yet deal with it.  Most other apartments have guests and do not block the cams.  Come to think of it are there guests sleeping in their bed.  This apartment is a total mess. I would rather sleep in the living room than that bedroom!