i didn't pay them $45 to have them block cams

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

R                                                                            L                                                            C

oh I did

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I emailed them questioning their policy regarding blocked cams as well.  It seems wrong to pay to see apartments to then have cams blocked.  I understand if someone comes to visit and needs privacy but then sleep in 2nd bedroom - or better yet deal with it.  Most other apartments have guests and do not block the cams.  Come to think of it are there guests sleeping in their bed.  This apartment is a total mess. I would rather sleep in the living room than that bedroom!

Yeah, it's a mess for sure, and dirty (e.g. dog fouling, come on)!

If covering the cams is something that RLC does not object to and does nothing about it then it is a matter of time before other tenants start  doing the same and start covering the cams just like marta and david did. So it can be something to expect from now on with Marta and David when they  have sex and even shower etc. if RLC does not intervene with covering the cams.

I got a email saying they investigating it but that's not the only reason I'm leaving . paul and leora cam 2 is blocked half the time and the hall cam is useless because the room is on the other side and she always in that hall. Diana and efim is on the way out. Veronica and Lucas are boring as hell and sense the moved the bed you cant see anything. and Nora's cam is a waste of time it should be nora and kiko cam the other two girls are never there I don't think they like the ideal a man is in the house 24/7. but at least nora is now taking showers and having sex. she never did in there old place. but she still don't wash her hands after getting off the shitter.

You guy's are so funny you bitching about paying for nothing and complaint about blocked camera here and there. Well stop complaining and do something about. Cancel your subscription for now and if you wanted later on you can get back again. RLC losing a lot of paying member they will do something about the cam, but crying here will not fix the problem.

You guy's are so funny you bitching about paying for nothing and complaint about blocked camera here and there. Well stop complaining and do something about. Cancel your subscription for now and if you wanted later on you can get back again. RLC losing a lot of paying member they will do something about the cam, but crying here will not fix the problem.

I don't think people are crying here...they are expressing opinions.  That's what you do in a forum.

Of course, you've expressed your opinion, too.

I do find it ironic that you are complaining about member complaining.  LOL!!

If they are guest then more than likely RLC will just keep the cam "under maintenance" until they are gone or marta or david come home and remove the covers. Don't think RLC will do much about it but i could be wrong

One guy did complain to RLC about it and sent a screenshot with it and the stupid fucks that run RLC banned his account. Numerous others in the past have had that happen as well.

A person pays for a service then they don't get it, they have that right to complain and express their opinions without repercussions.

I don't have an account with RLC and likely never will but I emailed them about banning that persons account. I never gave any names but they'll know who it is.