the apartment disappeared

Guest bobbyjoe

j'espere que ce couple ne va jamais revenir sur rlc et toujours rester dans le noir,

si rlc nous presente un nouveau couple 100 fois mieux que çà,peut-être que je retenterais le coup plus tard.

c'est quand même dommage que rlc attente que beaucoup de membres se plaignent et se desabonnent pour se bouger le cul,que de temps perdu avec ce pseudo couple

i agree they were a waste of time and lived like animals

equipo de desinfección y nueva pareja . la verdad que ellos mismos han sido los culpables , no quiero ni pensar la bronca de patri ( culito ) al tonto la polla de miki , con sus amigos perri flautas , dos mas a la empresa mas grande de españa ( inem ) .

una idea para el señor de recursos humanos de rlf . los proximos podrian ser dos gitanos con la cabra y la escalera de los que recogen chatarra , y que el piso fuera un centro de trafico de droga , y luego cuando los echen se lleven las tuberias de cobre del piso ,

Guest bobbyjoe

c'est quand même dommage que rlc attente que beaucoup de membres se plaignent et se desabonnent pour se bouger le cul,que de temps perdu avec ce pseudo couple

Are you sure they removed this appartment because of the complaints of the members ?

can you close your mouth with me pls,go make the police with others members,

just open your eyes and read good the  topic of marta/david,many guys complaint about this couple and if you don't accept that,it's because you are stupid,j can do nothing for you sorry....are you in rlc team! do you work for rlc !

it's strange you never complaint about rlc,you are always happy and take defence about all tenants here .

soo now j will  ignore all your posts,it's last time j make answer to you,you are too stupid for me,continue make the police here if you want,j 'm not gonna read your posts now

Are you sure they removed this appartment because of the complaints of the members ?

can you close your mouth with me pls,go make the police with others members,

it's strange you never complaint about rlc,you are always happy and take defence about all tenants here .

For me there is no needs to complaint

The Idiot that covered the cameras yesterday is to blame, not only did he cover the cameras but he also left the cameras covered even after they were done fucking I hope david beats the shit outta him for gettting him kicked off RLC,I just so happened to have clicked on that apt. at the exact same time that retard started covering the cameras,hey dreadlocked dude if you don't want to be filmed then don't bring a bitch to eat her pussy out here then,I along with countless others emailed RLC about it and as you can see today RLC took action,I'll miss Martas sexy body but that's the only thing I'll miss about this apt good riddance to the nasty pigs lol. :)