Observations

Guest kevinbsam7

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it but I don't think it's here on the site. It was talked about for quite some time by the members here (this was before I joined the site). He fucked her right in the bedroom. If I'm not mistaken, Lora was asleep on the couch. Hopefully someone who witnessed it can shed a little more info.

That girl in the kitchen does look like her but it's hard for me to say for sure.

Guest Kidamagasha

Another thing I have noticed..

We can always tell when they arent going to be home for a few days..

She puts the bed sheet/cover on everytime..

I mean why?, its not like they are going to have guests when they aren't there..

I mean why?, its not like they are going to have guests when they aren't there..

I noticed that too.  My exwife did that all the time.  She said it just made easier to settle back home.

However, Lora did change the sheets when she got home Sun.  I like that gray set.

Guest kevinbsam7

She also leaves the front door open when she's frying potatoes.

That front door is very thin!

except for the few hundred people who watch their bedroom over the internet 24/7 :P If thats not a motivation to keep your house presentable I dont know what is :P

Has anyone noticed how they sometimes take some time alone and go to the toilet together.

Sometimes I cant see any of them around the house while I know they're there and the other day I noticed that the toilet door was open and I could see Lora's leg sticking out into the hallway as if she was sitting behind that door.

Guest kevinbsam7

Has anyone noticed how they sometimes take some time alone and go to the toilet together.

Sometimes I cant see any of them around the house while I know they're there and the other day I noticed that the toilet door was open and I could see Lora's leg sticking out into the hallway as if she was sitting behind that door.

Yes, they do it quite a lot. The theory is that they go there to smoke (maybe RLC has forbidden smoking in all the apartments). There doesn't seem to be any tangible evidence that's the case, no clouds, no packets visible (but then if it's true RLC forbids it they would be sensible to cover the tracks). They also disappear onto the balcony from the living room - not so easy to see now that the camera has moved.

Guest kevinbsam7

I would think hide equals out!

Surely they're allowed some privacy in the toilet? Regardless of what they are up to in there.