Observations

Guest kevinbsam7

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pussy is just a nice sounding word. It's much better than cunt or crack or gash. Girls don't want to hear that. But it seems the Aussies have embraced cunt into their everyday language. Everyone there is a cunt. Guys, girls, it doesn't matter.

Pussy is just a nice sounding word. It's much better than cunt or crack or gash. Girls don't want to hear that. But it seems the Aussies have embraced cunt into their everyday language. Everyone there is a cunt. Guys, girls, it doesn't matter.

Now they have some bad Shelias.

I don't like that word either, but calling a guy a pussy has a different meaning.

Guest Squirrel

Jokes on me I guess, after watching Lora curl her hair and walk back and forth between the kitchen and bathroom for 2 hours, she finally decided to get dressed and change, except that she was  purposely facing away from the cam so that we couldn't see anything. 

It's a luck-of-the-draw thing, I guess. Lately, I check-in (at all hours of the day), when nobody's home. Hell, I haven't even caught Lora's cat (aka Meerkat) at the dinner table lately.

If it weren't for the camera clocks and the blinking Xmas tree lights, I'd think I was watching RealStillLifecam.com

Guest Squirrel

Damn, I missed it.

That cat's the only fun thing on RLC lately...and I never sign on at the correct time to see him perform.

Damn, I missed it.

That cat's the only fun thing on RLC lately...and I never sign on at the correct time to see him perform.

Lora got up from the couch so she going to another room so when I hit the kitchen the cat was there so I just got a pic of it the way it was at the table.

No one else on RLC has been doing anything but be on Computers, iPads and sleep.

I wondered the same thing. Were they told by RLC to get out in front of the free cams more instead of hiding? Is it warmer in the living room in the winter? Maybe the heater in the bedroom has gone bad. Who knows the reasons?