B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

(Australia, slang, derogatory) An unattractive woman.

ATTENTION RLC....If those two mature moms singing in the LR were to get down nasty with each other, I would sub in a heart beat...cause...you know...that would be actually interesting.  Unlike everything else going on on the site at the moment.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Ulyana especially.  Sorry, I know some worship the bed sheets she sleeps on, but she is an unreliable tenant, that leaves when the situation suits her.  How many times have her "friends" had to pack her shit up for her.

Taylor, she's a good Lesbian that loves to fuck other woman.   Nothing wrong with that.

I agree with you about Taylor...her strap-on trysts with the red head lesbian were right up there with the Martina and Nelly escapades. All seemed quite genuine and clearly not click bate. Its a shame RLC cannot seem to find attractive, real bisexual/lesbian women of the caliber of those four ladies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, rainman13 said:

I'm curious where Marilyn's guest women sleep.

Last night they slept in M & M's room with M & M sleeping in the LR

If they are lucky tonight they will get to sleep on Marilyn and Lover Boy's juices :undecided:

• Haha 2

Just now, Jonno said:

Marilyn and Mr.Lover not being sociable. 🤣

angry the lord of the rings GIF

They never are and haven't been for at least 3 hours this evening. I don't get why Marilyn doesn't fuck this clown off cam because they are the most boring sexual couple on cam. Such a snoozefest. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Lover boy has left, Marilyn is now changing the sheets for her friends to sleep in the bed

They should feel privileged as she never does that for Madi...just folds the covers over to one side. 

8 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Ulyana especially.  Sorry, I know some worship the bed sheets she sleeps on, but she is an unreliable tenant, that leaves when the situation suits her.  How many times have her "friends" had to pack her shit up for her.

Taylor, she's a good Lesbian that loves to fuck other woman.   Nothing wrong with that.

Ulyana & Taylor are in Malta, maybe she will get her strap on out!

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

Ulyana & Taylor are in Malta, maybe she will get her strap on out!

Hope to see them back here at the same time so we can capture it 😍

• Like 1

Damn, the Wonder Twins are still in Marilyn and Madison's room. I think they're over staying their welcome? That poor little Madison having been in her room in almost a week? I know Madison doesn't do much, but it's just something about her? I'm probably going to be in the dog house for saying this? But damn, I wouldn't mind waking up in morning next to her. 😍 ✌️

• Haha 1