Visitor

Blue haired (Blue) guest was walking around the apartment in just bra and panties YUMMMY!  There is something about this girl that I really like!!  I hope she is there visiting for a long long time!!

And instead of saying something about it after the fact, why you don't cap some pictures and contribute the board?

Blue haired (Blue) guest was walking around the apartment in just bra and panties YUMMMY!  There is something about this girl that I really like!!  I hope she is there visiting for a long long time!!

And instead of saying something about it after the fact, why you don't cap some pictures and contribute the board?

I'm sorry but I only have this one computer and I use it for business and pleasure and for that reason I prefer not to record pictures or videos with it.  Sorry to disappoint!!

FYI tho, she keeps fanning herself like she is burning up, so maybe a cool shower is to come!  Don't miss it because she really does have a nice body!!

To early in life for hot flashes. So that's out of the question.    I would say the way the weather is, likely the humidity.

• 2 weeks later...