New female visitor

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Diana can come back and cut things shorts - otherwise, if the boy resists her pretty hot attitude and looks at him, he'll have shown he's pretty strong!

He is best aware that we should have pictures ...    ;D ;D ;D

Tbh, that looks like it could be his sister, there face kinda looks similar to me, but who knows.

It could be,but do you you get your sister drunk and let her straddle you,just saying...kinda weird if it is his sister.        :o

but stranger things has happened in this apartment.    ::)

Tbh, that looks like it could be his sister, there face kinda looks similar to me, but who knows.

I'm glad someone had the sense to bring up the fact that she could be a family member. Doesn't have to be his sister tho. She could be a cousin or even his niece.

I don't think he is that stupid to cheat on cam if that's what some would like to see.  ::)

On the contrary, I think he is that stupid to cheat on cam. I just don't think he's going to cheat on Diana with this new guest.

He is a young boy driven by his dick!!

Tell me a young guy that isn't driven by his dick. I mean shit, most of the people on this board are driven by their dicks and they're supposed to be older.  ::)