Weekend guests

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to understand what I am seeing, and after reading through this thread I am still confused.  Is the heavy gay looking guy - actually a "girl that looks like a guy" - "or a guy that look like a girl"?  If it's a "girl that looks like a guy" - then she is taking testosterone because it appears she has a beard.  If its a "guy that looks like a girl" then he as breasts.  Somewhat disturbing either way.

I clicked in the other day and he/she was getting into the shower and after taking of the shirt when out of camera range to take of the bottoms and put a robe on and got into the shower.  The water was so hot everything fogged so could not see anything after that.

Can anyone actually confirm which he/she actually is?

Buster would think that Squirrel was a girl...don't take any notice of him.  ;D

This shit doesn't even make any sense. Why exactly would I think he was a girl, especially when him and I both started here around the same time and have both been here a hell of a lot longer than you.

Also, with as many pussy thirsty people are on this board, you'd have a better attempt at humor if you made this joke about someone else.