Kiko and Nora just went upstairs...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad you decided not to delete this thread 'cos how else would I be able to tell everyone that Kiko and Nora are in the kitchen COOKING! But I know from the body language what they are really doing is planning how they can go upstairs again. Trust me, I don't know how long it's going to take, but it will happen.

One thing about Nora in this apartment. She has gotten fucked more times since she been here than she had in the old apartment in 1 year.

I'm really glad you decided not to delete this thread 'cos how else would I be able to tell everyone that Kiko and Nora are in the kitchen COOKING! But I know from the body language what they are really doing is planning how they can go upstairs again. Trust me, I don't know how long it's going to take, but it will happen.

One thing about Nora in this apartment. She has gotten fucked more times since she been here than she had in the old apartment in 1 year.

Did you work as mattress to calculate that.  ???

Guest Jabberwocky

meaningless topics are fun.........can't get too serious about things on RLC.

If you don't like them then don't read or contribute.

I, for one, would like to be informed EVERY time Kiko and Nora pass the stairs, never mind go up them.

Peace  ;)

they went upstairs again... ::)

And why the hell didn't you start a new thread?  >:(

you have to wait until they go downstairs

What really turns me on is when they take the elevator,I'm not a stairs guy lol ;D ;D

A fireman's pole would be much better, Nastya could do some pole dancing in the living room ::)

they went upstairs again... ::)

And why the hell didn't you start a new thread?  >:(

you have to wait until they go downstairs

What really turns me on is when they take the elevator,I'm not a stairs guy lol ;D ;D

A fireman's pole would be much better, Nastya could do some pole dancing in the living room ::)

Lmaooo damn why didn't I think of that one,your so right,maybe I should contact RLC and have them replace those stairs with a fireman's pole,so they would have to slide downstairs,and install another"pole cam" at the bottom of the pole.good one kooloos ;D ;D ;D