I've noticed the past 7 to 10 days, Alisa and Nika appeared to be unhappy.  The same when Jannet left, about a week prior to leaving, she was not happy.  Makes me wonder if RLC gave them the boot.

Alisa was really starting to loosen up and become more relaxed and not so camera shy.  Also, it seems the three of them got along quite well.

For what ever reason they are leaving, too bad.  It was nice to watch them.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've noticed the past 7 to 10 days, Alisa and Nika appeared to be unhappy.  The same when Jannet left, about a week prior to leaving, she was not happy.  Makes me wonder if RLC gave them the boot.

Alisa was really starting to loosen up and become more relaxed and not so camera shy.  Also, it seems the three of them got along quite well.

For what ever reason they are leaving, too bad.  It was nice to watch them.

Probable the residence permit for the EU gone over. To Russia therefore again back. Perhaps the idea of her future isn't. It can of at home newly angesucht become, perhaps they have to remain a chance in Spanie or another EU country again.

Guest bobbyjoe

all girls in this appartment finish in depression after one or two months,

rlc can renew the girls every month,it's always the same scenario...tablet,phone and depression,

it's another couple we need in this appartment,not a single girls

Probable the residence permit for the EU gone over. To Russia therefore again back. Perhaps the idea of her future isn't. It can of at home newly angesucht become, perhaps they have to remain a chance in Spanie or another EU country again.

Yes, when she was chatting with that guy in english she said her visa or permit was expiring and she had to go back to Moscow.  I wouldn't mind if RLC hooked her up with an apartment there.

rlc can renew the girls every month,it's always the same scenario...tablet,phone and depression,

Complètement d'accord !!!!!

Quelle ambiance de merde !!!!

bobbyjoe - I respectfully disagree.  The other apartments have couples and this one is unique. Even the apartments with couples get boring. But this - this has many possibilities.  And I for one like it this way.  We get some variety of girls.  Some are better than others but at least not the same old this all the time.

Let the other apartments have couples and let this be what it is.  I can't wait for the new girls.

I don't know why you guys just sit around and complain all the time, do something proactive.

Maybe you could send RLC scripts for the things you'd like the RLC tenants to do, that would be a good start. I mean, we don't want them hanging around all the time just being normal do we?

Maybe you could set up some kind of direct contact with the tenants, put in requests for masturbation, anal dildos, squirting. We could supplement their income by paying them, maybe a token or reward system. Who knows, that might catch on enough that the tenants could come up with things they could offer to do if we reward them. That would work out cheaper for you because you could share the cost amongst a number of viewers.

Or, you could just save yourself all that time and effort and just log into chaturbate, the link's at the top of the page under webcams.

you are probably a freeloader with rlc and you have never pay 45 $ for talk like that.

you will be happy if you pay 45 $ and you see any difference with the pay cameras(exept in 1 or 2 appats) and the free cameras you stay all the time?let me laught pls,j have listen the answer you make 100 times here.we pay for see a normal life with normal comportment,not for see people like nika control all the move for we see nothing ! it's not reallife this comportment,open your eyes ozi....

It's not real life? What do you expect with cameras 24/7. But it's no less real than your expectations of how these tenants will act. And that's the issue, your expectations would all be an act, not normal behaviour, they would just be performing for the camera. As I said, you could save your money and all your griping by just watching chaturbate.

And you are right, I won't pay $45 because I'm not that interested, I see enough with the free cams, or occasionally some of the photos or vids post here. That's almost as entertaining as reading posts from people like you.

And I can understand why you whinge about spending $45. You keep going on about Niko and Nora, but have you noticed there are 9 other apartments? Watch one of them.