Interesting Situation

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mrman15

Maybe a cellphone issue at one point she had both cell phones in front of her?

But what ever happened it came up last night  pretty abruptly and it looked like last night was supposed to be something really special cuz she was dressed up in sexy lingerie and ended up sleeping out in the living room for a bit before Harvey convinced her to go to bed with him

Guest mrman15

she did cook him break fast this morning so she still loves him enough not to let the man starve..... ha.  but Harvey definitely looks really stressed about the situation really down in the dumps unfortunate to see

I was just getting ready to say how funny I thought it was that despite being so mad at him, she still walks around with half her ass hanging out.

Edit: it's almost sad how he's just following her around the house like a little puppy. He must did something really bad. Anyway, I have to step out for a few hours. I really hope they don't have make up sex while I'm gone.

Guest mrman15

call my main man Harvey the carpenter because he is laying down some serious wood

glad to see those two work everything out

They definitely fucked and made-up. Standing up at the dresser, then he threw her down on the bed and did her from behind... used a little lube and stuck a vibrator up her ass... then just as she seemed to be really getting into it, he pulls out and cums on her face.

Now taking a shower.