Alisa is meditating and for sure she is gonna ......

Alisa is very into new age practices yoga, meditation ,etc as we have seen. when she is touching herself like she does its not sexual its a relaxation technique she does before bed. it also cleanses her aura and heals the chakras which is why she spends more time on some areas than others. also promotes good sleep. seen these practices a lot myself being into all that. guess that's why this girl interests me so much.

Alisa is very into new age practices yoga, meditation ,etc as we have seen. when she is touching herself like she does its not sexual its a relaxation technique she does before bed. it also cleanses her aura and heals the chakras which is why she spends more time on some areas than others. also promotes good sleep. seen these practices a lot myself being into all that. guess that's why this girl interests me so much.

Now you tell me. I'm sure my mother would have been pleased to know what I was doing when she caught me with my old man's Playboys was a relaxation technique, nothing sexual.

Never had my aura cleaned, but I've had sore chakras, but they healed themselves, or maybe it was the relaxation technique, now I'm not sure.

you dont meditate on a bed propped up with pillows and only in a part lotus position ffs it will achieve nothing

,,only get us guys interested,,,if a shalin monk saw this form of meditation he would cringe

I pretty much have to agree with this.  She was playing for the cameras.  It may have some truth in the meditation thing - but lets face it.  She is very aware the cameras and that we are here ... which I am fine with by the way.

She is very aware the cameras and that we are here ... which I am fine with by the way.

Lightly playing up the cameras is one thing and I'm not completely against it. However the more they do things specifically for the cameras, the less it becomes an actual voyeur house and the more it becomes some over grown cam show, which is something I AM against. It's a thinly veiled line between the two.

Can I log in to CC and not see any [glow=red,2,300]BITCHING,BEGGING,BRAWLING and BULLSHIT please, For once I want to see this place like the good old days when we had less unnecessary posts and new topics and get back to the essence of what the site was built for geez,sometimes I wish we had a kindergarten/Newbie  section  where they can learn the rules and how to act before the can be allowed to come over where the grown and mature people are  :-X

Can I log in to CC and not see any BITCHING,BEGGING,BRAWLING and BULLSHIT[/glow] please, For once I want to see this place like the good old days when we had less unnecessary posts and new topics and get back to the essence of what the site was built for geez,sometimes I wish we had a kindergarten/Newbie  section  where they can learn the rules and how to act before the can be allowed to come over where the grown and mature people are  :-X

Hmmm Great idea .... where is the admin when you need him/her?