Creepy Guy Masturbating Over Diana?

On ‎2015‎-‎02‎-‎18 at 7:39 PM, aaronmace said:

Did anybody see the video of some dude jerking it near what appears to be diana? I could be wrong about the people in the video but I  still found it pretty odd!

Don't expect this to be on YouTube for very long. 

Did anybody see the video of some dude jerking it near what appears to be diana? I could be wrong about the people in the video but I  still found it pretty odd!

Don't expect this to be on YouTube for very long.  It violates their policy.

Oh I don't care I didn't post it, find it through a google search lol. I just thought it was interesting and wondered if anybody else cought it!

If that's the video I'm thinking of from a few weeks back... It was actually a Friend of Diana, and Efim's - People speculated that they were setup as a date, and they slept on couch together (nothing happened) - Then in the morning that guy went creep mode... - If that's the same video. That's not Diana on the couch.

Don't expect this to be on YouTube for very long.  It violates their policy.

Oh I don't care I didn't post it, find it through a google search lol. I just thought it was interesting and wondered if anybody else cought it!

I heard of it a while back, but never seen it. I never watched it today either. Just the starting picture without the video playing is enough. Watching a guy cuffing his carrot is not up my alley.

SHE WAS NOT DIANA but a guest who slept on the sofa with the guy who wanks while she was still asleep. Nothing happened during the night or in the morning. The guy went to the bathroom to wash alone and the girl never saw him. PERIOD & END

Don't start another useless discussion like the Be-called threesome in the bathtub that never exists.

Is this gonna be the new "girl in the red dress" scenario where every couple of weeks or months, some new random person is gonna re-ask about this situation thinking it's Diana?

Lol, well now that this asshole started it, i'm afraid so