REAL NAME

Damn squirrel, how the hell do you not have -1000 yet? I think that's gonna be my next project.

Obviously because you and Snakey have been too fricken' lazing to reward my hard work. I expect to start receiving a payback from you cheap bastards or I'm gonna start spoiling your records by showering you with + karma!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jabberwocky

Well, just for the record, I used to know where Nora lived until she moved.....now I haven't got a clue.

I know, wrong thread....delete....

Well, just for the record, I used to know where Nora lived until she moved.....now I haven't got a clue.

I know, wrong thread....delete....

You mean the RLC tenants were moved out of Area 51?! It had such a nice studio!  :o

Little Squirrel is shocked! I learn something new everyday!

(And do you know if they were relocated to Bletchley Park or Langley? Has agent dog been able to make contact?)

Hi Guys,

can anyone confirm if the real name is Leora Yuliya / Yulia?

Her name is Magill and she calls herself Lil, but everyone knows her as Nancy.

Her Real Name is Rocky Raccoon who checked into her room only to find Gideon's Bible.

Damn squirrel, how the hell do you not have -1000 yet? I think that's gonna be my next project.

Obviously because you and Snakey have been too fricken' lazing to reward my hard work. I expect to start receiving a payback from you cheap bastards or I'm gonna start spoiling your records by showering you with + karma!

Take a long time to build their +Karma up, since you can only do it once per hour,per user.

Guest Jabberwocky

Hi Guys,

Her name is Lola, she is a showgirl......

His name is Rico, he wears a diamond.....

Her name is Lola, she is a showgirl......

His name is Rico, he wears a diamond.....

Belongs in Juke Box maybe. And if her name really is Lola, it's for damn sure Leora isn't the Kink's Lola. I just wonder who is this unfortunate "Tony" character?  :D (cheesy smile here.)

Hi Guys,

Her Real Name is Rocky Raccoon who checked into her room only to find Gideon's Bible.

yes she is rocky balboa daughter ;D ;D ;D