Sexual Frustration.....

Guest NL

I was just wondering what the RLC tenants do when they are sexually frustrated and their partner doesn't want sex......

...other than Mighty Mouse I don't recall any of them ever masturbating on camera, unless I missed something....

...so I wonder if there are any hidden nooks and crannies in the houses?

...or maybe they just don't get frustrated, but they are young and some of them seem to have a high sex drive....

...any thoughts?

If you check out the layout  (maps) you will see that in most if not all the rooms there are blind spots.  In a few apts. there are rooms with no cams.

Also they might take care of things when they are not home like work, a store or a friend's house.  Maybe just outside in the hallway late at night.

>  This is about the only time I've seen anyone on the site really acknowledge the fact that the camera was there,

- I'm sorry, but no, Elena, Nora, Alma and little mouse, look  regularly  the camera ESPECIALLY during the sexual relations (Alma, Elena)

I'll take your word for it.  My timezone and timetable mean that I have never got to see Elena or Nora having sex.  I haven't noticed Alma looking at the camera particularly when she does, but I'm willing to believe others when they say that have.

I don't necessarily mean when she's having sex, but just generally around the apartment....

It would seem that all residents are unwilling to share solo action with the cameras. The only exception I've ever seen is John (partner of Maria) who often did it in front of the PC in their bedroom when she was out. (now Lina & Marks appartment).

However, many of the males have briefly masturbated to conclude sex sessions with their partners.

Also, of the girls, I have seen that Nora, Alma & Lora regularly indulge themselves during sex with their partners so I would assume that they also do it alone. Sadly, for us, out of our sight. :(

Guest mrman15

it would be easy for many of them to do it on the toilet since that is one place they are assured not to have cameras

Mighty Mouse seemed to be the only one who willingly masturbated in from of the cam and she wasnt even a tenant...theres a pic in Maria's thread that showed her masturbating once.....Alma looks to rub herself sometimes when she on the couch...one that should masturbate is Elena i find it hard to believe she get enough pleasure outta of 3minutes of sex once every 2wks

the other day Kiko went into the toilet for a VERY long time and he wasn't washing or having a shower.  Nora was out in the living room looking at the laptop for ages, whilst he was presumably sitting on the toilet......I wonder.....no sound in the toilets so difficult to know.....I suppose he could have been constipated  ;)

...I have seen Mark playing with himself on the living room couch before now, but only once (but then I didn't really watch that apartment much...)

Lora may just have done it in the bathroom. She appears to be on her period, but just spent 5 minutes sat on the floor of the shower with the showerhead. Unfortunately, the tinted shower doors obscured the view so cannot be a conclusive sighting.

However, she promptly jumped into bed with Max & immediately gave him her famous full-on BJ!!