any news for alma ?

Ses been gone for more than 4 months. Noone knows where.

Actually she has been gone 7 months.  She has been seen the odd time just after she left RLC.

She was seen at Isabel's apartment a few times until they I & M split and left RLC. They've been gone ever since.

Kind of hope RLC brings Alma back into the fold. At least she's more entertaining to watch than Nora.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Does "Buster" ever give us a positive comment ?

Nope. Not his style.

Oddly, I actually agree with him on this. Her saving grace was that she could fuck like a bunny when she wasn't playing with five-finger-discount cosmetics, and I&M climbed walls when they did it. That couch hasn't been the same since. I noticed that Veronica and Lucas never go near it.

• 1 month later...

A ver, lo único que puedo decir es que se encuentra mejor que nunca. Está feliz y muy ilusionada con su nueva vida, feliz con su trabajo, con su nueva pareja, en su nueva casa, etc. Se encuentra genial. Ella no quiere saber nada de su pasado en RLC, a pasado pagina y punto final. Cosa que yo voy a respetar al máximo y antes que hacerle daño prefiero cortarme una mano. Por desgracia ya no la veo todo lo que quisiera, pero a cambio he ganado una buena amiga :)

Saludos a tod@s y no preocuparos, que como ya he dicho, se encuentra mejor que nunca.