Alisa & Nika are moving out

sorry to see them go but maybe the new girls will bring sextoys and masturbate 3 times a day!

Tell us guy, do you play with yourself 3 times a day ? Maybe your are online to chaturbate...  :)

sorry to see them go but maybe the new girls will bring sextoys and masturbate 3 times a day!

Tell us guy, do you play with yourself 3 times a day ? Maybe your are online to chaturbate...  :)

No shit. I swear some of the people making this "I want to see them fuck and masturbate 24/7" people are 12 year old boys.

No shit. I swear some of the people making this "I want to see them fuck and masturbate 24/7" people are 12 year old boys.

Some of the people? More like half the forum or more.

• 2 weeks later...

Easy now fella's - you are taking me way to literally here.

I personally like to watch the sex cause it seems less scripted or more real. If the girls did masturbate 3 times a day that may be 30-45 minutes out of the 24 hours- leaving you all 23.75 hours to watch them do everything else other than that.

Seems reasonable to me, how about you?

I personally like to watch the sex cause it seems less scripted or more real. If the girls did masturbate 3 times a day that may be 30-45 minutes out of the 24 hours- leaving you all 23.75 hours to watch them do everything else other than that.

Seems fucking retarded to me! And by the way, dicktracy is spelled with a "c"

Seems fucking retarded to me! And by the way, dicktracy is spelled with a "c"

Retarded?   

You_must_be_fun_at_parties_cunt.jpg

3337.jpg