I was telling my girlfriend about Monika & Kamila and how disappointed we were the night the cams went out, and she was totally in to what I was telling her and couldn't wait to check them out.  She also told me that if they went to hegre-art.com and watch the videos of massage, they wouldn't be able to keep there hands off each other.  I told her I believed that it was going to be a long session of seduction before anything really happened between the two of them.  She said......trust me, it will happen!!  Of course that brought a big smile to my face lol......we can only hope!!

Lets hope it happens before they leave RLC.

I know that's right!!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was telling my girlfriend about Monika & Kamila and how disappointed we were the night the cams went out, and she was totally in to what I was telling her and couldn't wait to check them out.  She also told me that if they went to hegre-art.com and watch the videos of massage, they wouldn't be able to keep there hands off each other.  I told her I believed that it was going to be a long session of seduction before anything really happened between the two of them.  She said......trust me, it will happen!!  Of course that brought a big smile to my face lol......we can only hope!!

Please, keep us updated on what your GF thinks !

I never realized how beautiful Kamila was until she rolled out of bed this morning.  She really is a beautiful woman!!  It is going to suck to lose her one day!  I hope it's not for a while before she leaves us.

Face and body in the harmony. One of the nicest women on rlc . :)

I never realized how beautiful Kamila was until she rolled out of bed this morning.  She really is a beautiful woman!!  It is going to suck to lose her one day!  I hope it's not for a while before she leaves us.

Face and body in the harmony. One of the nicest women on rlc . :)

You hit the nail on the head with that statement!!