Kamila masterbate in the bath

I'm really sorry but I can't take any chances because if RLC bans me then I'm screwed

Wise decision euromike! You can do what you want,but they got me this past sunday and i posted only pictures, and i did not have the number id in the picture. i don't know if they will ban you if you don't have a paid subscription or not as the id number changes ever time you go to the website but beware the watermarks will get you. Sorry folks i will not be posting anymore pictures on here.      :(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RLC sent us very recently an e-mail, informing about new girls - what´s the point when everybody has seen them? I happened to delete the message, but now I would like to send some comments to RLC owners. Has anyone saved the e-mail? If yes, please disclose the e-mail address here - not "support" but an address leading to the headquarters. Many of us might use that later also. Thank you!

Nobody ever answered to my post of March 9. Was I the only one who got that e-mail from RLC? I am sure one of you has the e-mail address to which we can send feedback. I am getting tired of paying premium price for watching girls who act far from normal life.

en atencion al cliente , abajo de la pagina web , tiene usted el mail de rlfc

RLC sent us very recently an e-mail, informing about new girls - what´s the point when everybody has seen them? I happened to delete the message, but now I would like to send some comments to RLC owners. Has anyone saved the e-mail? If yes, please disclose the e-mail address here - not "support" but an address leading to the headquarters. Many of us might use that later also. Thank you!

Nobody ever answered to my post of March 9. Was I the only one who got that e-mail from RLC? I am sure one of you has the e-mail address to which we can send feedback. I am getting tired of paying premium price for watching girls who act far from normal life.

en atencion al cliente , abajo de la pagina web , tiene usted el mail de rlfc

[email protected]

I am a newbie here and wish to separate myself from those annoying newbies you are speaking about.

I am very grateful for the vids and pics you all share. I wish there was a better (safer) way to do so. I tried to join this site as a paying member but keep getting error that the owner cannot accept any payments at this time.

Thanks again and please keep sharing.

i dont know if its just me but i just heard alot of screaing from the living room but they are both upstairs sounded like someone was having sex.

No worry dude, the girls are sleeping very tight. Maybe Kamila had a bad dream, I don't know, a huge bottle of wine can be scary sometimes ;)