Guest names

for a beginner, you have the knowledge and information from an old hand !!! you know, many of us know, but we keep it for us, not to put these girls in danger !!! 1 once a year, there is always a guy who delivers everything he knows !!! Congratulations dude, and changing fast pseudo !!!

There was nothing wrong with your post, in my opinion.  corboblanc posted a personal picture of Diana the other day, but is now saying that you shouldn't do something similar.  By the way, I didn't think there was anything wrong with him posting that picture either.  My 2 cents anyway.

I understood perfectly. There is more risk with a picture than someone's first name. If he posted last names, email addresses, etc, that would something different.  Doesn't matter to me, both pictures and first names are acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

I understood perfectly. There is more risk with a picture than someone's first name. If he posted last names, email addresses, etc, that would something different.  Doesn't matter to me, both pictures and first names are acceptable as far as I'm concerned.

mp