End of the Road?

Will miss her singing and her facial expressions at orgasm.  however, they have gotten boring of late.  Fantastic when they moved in, great parties,,,  Will hate to see them go, but always interested in replacements

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will miss her singing and her facial expressions at orgasm.  however, they have gotten boring of late.  Fantastic when they moved in, great parties,,,  Will hate to see them go, but always interested in replacements

Shè has been doing to much crying as of late. I think it`s time for RLC to find another couple. Preferably ones that can speak English for a change.

Enjoy once again looking at Diana's starting. You won't come across girls like her at every street corner. My hostingpics is out of service this morning  >:(  but I promise you a summary of my best images you have seen before, as soon as possible.

Wish her to succeed in life and maybe enchant ourselves one day on stage(1) as she did here for our happiness.  Respect.  :'(

Cho.

(1) - Help in this sense by deleting our images and traces of her passage with RLC on social networks (FB, VK, Instagram,...), which could fall into the wrong hands and harming her career. I think particularly to our Turkish friends that won't blame me. It's the least we could do  ;)

Shè has been doing to much crying as of late. I think it`s time for RLC to find another couple. Preferably ones that can speak English for a change.

Much crying ! she certainly had good reasons...  :-\

i don't think he is gone yet because the bass is still there.  they probably decided to give each other separate times to move.  i have done the same thing.  their time at rlc is done and their time together is done.

It's always hard to see couples that are followed for months, because it was used to them... on his arrival, diana has "refreshed" rlc, bringing music and many friends. day of arrival was great! very quickly identified, diana is part, and then returned. their daily lives of music was nice to look at. personally, I'm not sure that they separate, their studies end, and perhaps should change the city... in any case, thank you diana and efim, for your beautiful passage on rlc and good luck for your future life. There's more than to watch the latest images, until the "Spotlight" extinguish!