history of the appartment

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

new update for the listing,j can't update my first post,j don't know why,new politicy from camcamps probably !

j propose make a listing of all the girls we have see in this special appartment and how many time they have stay here:

*NORA (old tenant of rlc around 2-3 years on rlc included old appartment)

*MIA (about 2-3 days only)

*SOFIEE (one month here)

*LILU (one month here)

*ALISA (two month here)

*JANNET (one month here)

*NIKA (one month here)

*MONICA (about 20 days here)

*KAMILA (one month here)

*RITA....in progress

let see how many girls we gonna see here in one year...

this appartment was online in around the 20 november 2014

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say, I'm not very pleased with the whole 'Kiko' situation in this apartment. I know it's one of the priviliges of our Queen Bee to have her partner staying over, but I don't like it. The other girls act differently when he is around. Kammi did. And I don't blame them, if I was one of the girls I wouldn't feel comfortable with him sneaking around. For them he is just a strange guy. And no, not all girls are eager to fuck any guy they see, even if it's the (in)famous Kiko  ;)

If Nora and Kiko are so precious for RLC (why they are is beyond me) why don't give them an own apartment?   

O well, maybe I'm the only one who feels this way about it.

no i agree they had their own apt.once and they were boring soup almost everyday.i hardly watched there cam cause of that but kiko has to do something shes the only one who can get dicked down and the others cant.

wow thats sad but think about something has any of the girls ever bring a visitor why is nora is the only one who can get visits.i only saw jannette bring her friend and he wasnt there long.not hating on nora but alot of things aint fair and i think most of them leave because of her.

I have notice that as well that none of the other girls ever brings their significant others over for a overnight visit, but Nora has Kiko over. Does Nora have say so in that as well...

I think in most cases the girls were single or they have a boyfriend back in Russia. And not all boyfriends are willing to please their girlfriend before a live studio audience.

And as some had said earlier, it seems that Nora and Kiko are working for RLC. So, they definitely have something to say about this kind of things. And maybe RLC takes care of Kiko's visum.

On the other hand, I don't think RLC has forbidden these visits. For them it would be great if the girls had sex in the apartment. Hello and welcome,  new premium members!  ;D

I think in most cases the girls were single or they have a boyfriend back in Russia. And not all boyfriends are willing to please their girlfriend before a live studio audience.

And as some had said earlier, it seems that Nora and Kiko are working for RLC. So, they definitely have something to say about this kind of things. And maybe RLC takes care of Kiko's visum.

On the other hand, I don't think RLC has forbidden these visits. For them it would be great if the girls had sex in the apartment. Hello and welcome,  new premium members!  ;D

Are you kidding me Zwavelaar, you know that Nora and Kiko work for RLC....that's way obvious!!  That is one of the major reasons RLC is so fucked up!!  Something needs to change with RLC and in a hurry.  Eventually people are going to quit subscribing due to lack of action and putting up with the BS that goes on...on a daily basis!!  When I first came to RLC I really liked it, it fulfilled my voyeur needs, but now it's so bad and I don't see it getting any better in the near future!!  Trust me, RLC will start feeling the loss if something doesn't change soon.....yes there will still be the die hard RLC groupies but others like myself are going to find something better to spend our hard earned dollar on!!

Obviously, everyone seems to have an opinion about Nora & Kiko, but few understand the history of RLC, or Nora & Kiko, but with a focused effort on research, I believe some members could refine their conception regarding the place N&K hold, and why certain CC members defend them.

Obviously, everyone seems to have an opinion about Nora & Kiko, but few understand the history of RLC, or Nora & Kiko, but with a focused effort on research, I believe some members could refine their conception regarding the place N&K hold, and why certain CC members defend them.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Large picture.

It's not them I don't like,You know the Nora and Kiko from the Soup drinking,Mc hammer pants,Mr.Goatee,Dance Studio,puzzle solving,Linux computer,movie watching,sex once a year(slightly exaggerated lol),take off flip flops to walk on rug,old apartment, I loved them there just not here,even if she had to take care of the house and watch the ever revolving door or femme fetales she can most certainly do it from across the street or downstairs,I don't think these girls need 24 hour babysitting,I don't think that they would burn the apartment down,I seriously doubt that you would hear some guys on here talking like this if N&K were living together and this apt.was just new girls.But then again there are always new things to bitch about lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's not them I don't like,You know the Nora and Kiko from the Soup drinking,Mc hammer pants,Mr.Goatee,Dance Studio,puzzle solving,Linux computer,movie watching,sex once a year(slightly exaggerated lol),take off flip flops to walk on rug,old apartment, I loved them there just not here,even if she had to take care of the house and watch the ever revolving door or femme fetales she can most certainly do it from across the street or downstairs,I don't think these girls need 24 hour babysitting,I don't think that they would burn the apartment down,I seriously doubt that you would hear some guys on here talking like this if N&K were living together and this apt.was just new girls.But then again there are always new things to bitch about lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice bit of research, old boy... I was especially fond of the jigsaw puzzle...;D  :-X

Nice bit of research, old boy... I was especially fond of the jigsaw puzzle...;D  :-X

She seems to be past that stage now but Kiko still wears a rubber glove before entering.