history of the appartment

Guest bobbyjoe

It's not them I don't like,You know the Nora and Kiko from the Soup drinking,Mc hammer pants,Mr.Goatee,Dance Studio,puzzle solving,Linux computer,movie watching,sex once a year(slightly exaggerated lol),take off flip flops to walk on rug,old apartment, I loved them there just not here,even if she had to take care of the house and watch the ever revolving door or femme fetales she can most certainly do it from across the street or downstairs,I don't think these girls need 24 hour babysitting,I don't think that they would burn the apartment down,I seriously doubt that you would hear some guys on here talking like this if N&K were living together and this apt.was just new girls.But then again there are always new things to bitch about lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice bit of research, old boy... I was especially fond of the jigsaw puzzle...;D  :-X

Lol yeah i remember her spending days trying to finish one on the rug in the living room,i can't remember what the puzzle  was about,but I'm pretty sure I got it on video somewhere if I can find it  8)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not them I don't like,You know the Nora and Kiko from the Soup drinking,Mc hammer pants,Mr.Goatee,Dance Studio,puzzle solving,Linux computer,movie watching,sex once a year(slightly exaggerated lol),take off flip flops to walk on rug,old apartment, I loved them there just not here,even if she had to take care of the house and watch the ever revolving door or femme fetales she can most certainly do it from across the street or downstairs,I don't think these girls need 24 hour babysitting,I don't think that they would burn the apartment down,I seriously doubt that you would hear some guys on here talking like this if N&K were living together and this apt.was just new girls.But then again there are always new things to bitch about lmaoo ;D ;D ;D ;D

Nice bit of research, old boy... I was especially fond of the jigsaw puzzle...;D  :-X

Lol yeah i remember her spending days trying to finish one on the rug in the living room,i can't remember what the puzzle  was about,but I'm pretty sure I got it on video somewhere if I can find it  8)

I think there is something in the attachment center of her doing a puzzle of some kind. It's a lot of looking when most videos are just numbers and dates without a title and the pictures there's just to many well over 13,000 in there now. If I come across it in my journey in there I'll revive it with a post.

• 4 months later...

Nora 21.11-

Mia 21.11-23.11

Sofie 21.11-24.12

Lilu 21.11-4.1

Alisa 24.12-4.3

Jannet 5.1-4.2

Nika 4.2-4.3

Monika 4.3-26.3

Kamila 4.3-4.4

Rita 2.4-2.6

Jenny 7.4-4.5