Can we have some English speaking please.......

Guest norafan77

There are also the costs to consider: A Euro or a US dollar can simply buy a better apartment in Spain or Russia. Outside currency is like gold to those countries now days.

For that reason alone, I doubt you'll ever see RLC expand into Tokyo, San Francisco, New York, Paris or London.

I'm not sure about the cost... A friend's son, for his job lived in Moscow for 7 years where he get married and had 2 children. He told me the cost rent is very expensive as well as flats are old and away from town center.

That's why I think Diana has a hard time now because rent from St Petersbourg is expensive too... Efim, I don't give a shit...  >:(

but does their output of RLC was reason for separation? They were smiling when they left RLC on Sunday morning , diana even prepared lunch for the EFIM and warmed in the microwave, were smiling as they crossed the door .... I think it was best for Diana because she was going through hard times : so to speak " depression " and the cameras were not doing well for her .

I don't think they broke up either, there would be a lot of drama if that was the case.

They seemed act as of lately with her talking a lot,laughing, nothing out of ordinary.

There is another fact, THE AVERAGE RUSSIAN WOMAN ARE SEXY AND SENSUAL, THEY ARE SLAVES OF THEIR MAN, an american woman are WELL... THEY EAT LOTS OF FAST FOOD AND WILL NEVER BE SLAVES AT HOME SHOWING THEIR ASSES THE WHOLE DAY LONG!!!! So for what respects voyeur and RLC is more fun Russian or Latin women than american women... Sorry!! :P :P :P :P

a mi me da igual que hable ingles o chino o si es muda , quiero que este buena , buenas tetas , buen culo , y su matorral de pelos , eso si las camaras del wc las retocaria un poco , la verdad estaban muy mal puestas .

There are also the costs to consider: A Euro or a US dollar can simply buy a better apartment in Spain or Russia. Outside currency is like gold to those countries now days.

For that reason alone, I doubt you'll ever see RLC expand into Tokyo, San Francisco, New York, Paris or London.

I'm not sure about the cost... A friend's son, for his job lived in Moscow for 7 years where he get married and had 2 children. He told me the cost rent is very expensive as well as flats are old and away from town center.

That's why I think Diana has a hard time now because rent from St Petersbourg is expensive too... Efim, I don't give a shit...  >:(

but does their output of RLC was reason for separation? They were smiling when they left RLC on Sunday morning , diana even prepared lunch for the EFIM and warmed in the microwave, were smiling as they crossed the door .... I think it was best for Diana because she was going through hard times : so to speak " depression " and the cameras were not doing well for her .

If you realy looked at them sunday afternoon, you saw Diana full of attention to Efim but not the reverse. She is still in love and maybe hopes he comes back but he doesn't have the intent to come back and takes advantage of the situation. He doesn't take responsibility for his behaviour as a "little big man".

Sorry Diana if you read my words but, after watching you since june 2014, I really think Efim doesn't merit yourself.

"Re: Can we have some English speaking please......."

Fat chance of that!

Anyway, I do what I can to communicate through translators. We live in a global society, but fortunately the universal language is still music, tits, and ass. Been that way for thousands of years...methinks we'll have to settle for that.

The Rule #2 is for forum members, not the RLC tenants. It would do many of us some good to learn a second or third language. Russian is a good choice. It is spoken by a lot of people in the U.S.

When I brought my second wife to the U.S., I surprised her by being able to identify Russian speaking people that we saw in public. We would be walking somewhere and I would point out somebody and predict that they are Russian (or Russian speaking). We would wander close enough to hear them speaking, and almost every time, they were speaking Russian or another Slavic language (or speaking English with a Russian accent). Russians/Ukranians/FSU people just have a slightly different way of dressing, and acting, that gives them away. Much like I was very conspicuous when I visited Russia.

Speaking a different language than most of the viewers helps the RLC tenants maintain a bit of privacy. We focus more on what they are doing, facial expressions, and tone of voice, rather than on what they are saying.

If you really want to know what they are saying, take the initiative and learn their language. Then you can translate for the rest of us.