Packing

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When Diana first got up this morning, she did some more packing and ate breakfast. Then she went and played several melancholy songs on the keyboard. I was not able to watch after that, but now when I return home, everything is empty. Very sad to see her leave.

Guest bobbyjoe

in one week,we have loose monica and now diana,really bad week on rlc,

hurry up rlc for present some news now

What is it in the Apartement? I'm looking 2 Hours or longer. The noises are extreme! Sums, hum, bang and flash from outside. What is it? Nobody exists!!! This is quite funny.

Or is this only with me thus? But if, why?

Yes, I noticed this too! I think some ghosts are left behind and feeling a little sad and lonely now.

there is a lot of construction work around ....

Guest bobbyjoe

in one week,we have loose monica and now diana,really bad week on rlc,

hurry up rlc for present some news now

but now we have Nora who has turned into a lesbian with kamila.  ;)

lol,nora is not lesbians,she know exaclty what she do,don't worry for her ;)

it's a good actress in this appartment

I wonder why this empty apartment is still online. This is a first in RLC history. Did they ditch the place without letting RLC know?

That is what someone thought earlier today. But they've been gone the entire day. That doesn't explain why their apt. is still online right now.

I wonder why this empty apartment is still online. This is a first in RLC history. Did they ditch the place without letting RLC know?

It's called a midnight move.

I have done that before. Never let the landlord know I am moving. When I ready to go someplace new to live, I just get up and go. With my current apartment I am definitely not going anywhere. $139 a month with utilities included I would have to be a fool to walk away from it.