Under Maintenance

True. I don't understand why RLC treats their paying members so shitty. I mean, they know that this apartment is the most popular one on RLC and especially these girls have a very strong fanbase  :)

The least they could do was give us the opportunity to see the girls leave. For the whole experience that would be the right ending.

Somebody put flight schedule from Barcelona to Moscow. I checked and he was right, next flight to Moscow departs 10:25 PM, so the reason to put apartment "under maintenance" was the arrival of the new girl/girls. Kamila and Kristy will leave the apartment probably much later than the new girls arrive to apartment. This overlaping means that RLC would not have been able to show their departure. Very sad about that.

Edit: There is still almost 0% probability that apartment would return online with new girls, before Kamila and Kristy departure. I know this is just more than optimistic thinking  :(

maybe there will be some swapping of apartments seeing as two are offline?

That would suck for capturing the moments!!  It's funny how when they used to take this apartment under maintenance for hours at a time it used to piss me the fuck off!!  But now it doesn't even bother me since I'm not a paying member anymore.  They can stay in the maintenance mode forever and it wouldn't bother me now LOL.

True. I don't understand why RLC treats their paying members so shitty. I mean, they know that this apartment is the most popular one on RLC and especially these girls have a very strong fanbase  :)

The least they could do was give us the opportunity to see the girls leave. For the whole experience that would be the right ending.

But as dfCcap mentioned, RLC doesn't give a shit. They never inform us about anything. When the girls leave, when the new girls arrive. There is absolutely no love for the people who pay their bills. And that is quite sad.

Anyway, my membership will end any day now. I already cancelled it a few weeks ago. And I'm not  renewing it. I don't think it will be worth it now these girls are gone.   

d'autres filles arriveront et nous passerons à autre chose... le départ de alisa m'avait aussi fait beaucoup de peine....mais je sais maintenant que rlc nous fait beaucoup de surprises!!! des filles que nous pensions perdre, réapparaissent un jour, aux quatre coins de l'Europe!!! ;) ;) ;)

other girls arrive and we'll move on ... the starting alisa had also made me much pain .... but I know now that we did rlc many surprises !!! girls we thought lost, reappear one day, all over Europe !!! ;););)

J'espère que pendant la maintenance, ils vont penser à remplacer le tube néon de la cuisine qui clignotait sans cesse!!  ;D ;D ;D

I hope that during maintenance, they will think to replace the neon tube kitchen that was flashing constantly !!  ;D ;D ;D

J'espère que pendant la maintenance, ils vont penser à remplacer le tube néon de la cuisine qui clignotait sans cesse!!  ;D ;D ;D

I hope that during maintenance, they will think to replace the neon tube kitchen that was flashing constantly !!  ;D ;D ;D

et baisser la cam au dessus de la porte, dans la chambre de kamila!!!!

and lower the cam above the door, in the chamber kamila !!!! :-\ :-\

LMAO, so my buddy tells me that 8 hrs of maintenance consisted of 2 made beds and 2 swept floors!  He said he cancelled his membership after seeing this LOL.  He was like allot of you about Kamila and Kristy!  He couldn't wait for the maintenance to end to see what was up and now RLC just lost another member.  I can't help but laugh!!