Susan and Hector

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like they just had an argument over something. I can't understand what they are saying.

It's a rough one. He was crying, and then as she was getting dressed, he was throwing her around, keeping clothes from her, trying to keep her stuck behind a door.

RLC doesn't stand for any kind of mistreatment to the women in the project.

Well I am not so sure about the accuracy of the above part of your statement. We have witnessed numerous cases of abuse of women and RLC responded quite poorly. I recall some very startling comments by CC members in some of these cases. Absolute fear and worry for the women. Glad to see this is in maintenance mode now.

Hector is one of those who have abused Susan in the past and we have witnessed it.

He was not abusive like I have seen a few others for sure, but he was out of line tossing her around the bedroom. She is a tough girl and did not take his crap, I really didn't want to watch so tuned it out. I figured their were a plenty of us watching to make sure she ok

I stand by one of my previous comments..

Fucking boy! Small boy who should still be at home sucking his mommys teets.

This is as far from beeing a man one could humanly get..

He is a pathetic excuse for a human beeing and should be put in jail!!

Fucking troglodyte and a coward!!

From what I saw before I had to leave, they were arguing and yelling about something and she was getting some things together to leave. He wasn't having that and started grabbing her wrist and yanking her arm. Pulling her on top of him as he fell on the bed. The arguing continue and he took some items of clothing so she couldn't finish getting dressed. Then he wouldn't let her leave the room. She tried to get out and he was blocking the door. then they sat away from each other, him in front of the door and her on the bed. I didn't see how, but somehow he ended up outside the door, holding the handle and not letting her out. eventually they ended up In the rest room where he, out of anger, knocked a cup and some other items into the tub. All of this was going on while they had a guest waiting in the living room. When the guest heard the cup and stuff get knocked into the tub (it was pretty loud) the guest went in there and picked it up. Hector had left the restroom bye then....this is when I had to leave and run some errands.

'.........sorry if I didn't see everything. I had other things I was doing at the time, but I hope this helps explain what happened a little.