PET WATCHER

• 1 month later...

Sylvester (the black and white cat) has been walking around the apartment with the collar of shame on his neck today. He tried to get up on the cat tower to eat and almost fell off, so Stepan had to run over and help him climb up to the 2nd level so that he could eat. Does anybody know why they put the collar on him?

I just discovered why Sylvester had the cone of shame on his head.

HE GOT NEUTERED!

There's a bag in the kitchen that says "Neutered Male Cat" on it, and he is one very unhappy little kitty.

Was either neuter or have more kittens and I think Maya has more than enough pets in her circus now.

HE GOT NEUTERED!

There's a bag in the kitchen that says "Neutered Male Cat" on it, and he is one very unhappy little kitty.

Was either neuter or have more kittens and I think Maya has more than enough pets in her circus now.

One down, and two more to go. The other white male is more of a troublemaker than Sylvester was, and Boris the gray cat keeps wanting to screw Fluffy, the female cat.

HE GOT NEUTERED!

One down, and two more to go. The other white male is more of a troublemaker than Sylvester was, and Boris the gray cat keeps wanting to screw Fluffy, the female cat.

It's best to get the males neutered. That way they won't spray all over the furniture.