New couple POLINA and EGOR

Guest Ange_Gardien

She just got ready for bed and managed to change into her pajamas without showing anything!! If she thinks she is going to take her bra off or put it on every day from under her shirt she is going to have to be on her guard every moment that she doesn't have a nip slip!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

for me he looks like him :s

Him and his girlfriend were visitors at Dasha & Demids apartment.  It's not Efim.

She is the one who got drunk and threw up all night!

for fuck's sake, she wasn't throwing up, she had stomach issues and diarrhea

Why would you start this thread in Diana/Efim's retired section?

And Qwerty, I don't know if you're crazy or not, but that is NOT Efim.

>:( >:( >:( Acaso el hilo se debe abrir donde tu digas?

Maybe it should if it would stop people from creating threads in places where it doesn't belong.

it's dasha and demid friend

i'm the first who said that POLINA and EGOR are dasha and demid's friends. it's the blond that every one was waiting to see nude!!!

I'm pretty sure we wanted to see every girl that entered that apartment nude. ;)

We must have to conclude that these two are not a couple. Surely they would be sleeping together in the same room? There didn't seem to be anything said that would lead to him being banished to the living room!!

Having said that if they are not a couple then he was happy for her to see him naked in the shower.

Very curious!

I was pleasantly surprised she took a bath and was reasonably happy to move around without too much effort to hide.

Overall I would say an encouraging start. We just need to understand what their relationship is to each other. Maybe the real Egor has yet to appear!!!!