Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks quite a bit like Efim to me, wonder if he acts the same.

Me suena la cara a que es el amigo de Efim que se folló en el baño la primera noche a la novia cuando Efim estaba bañandose. Puede ser?

Guest bobbyjoe

egor is the guy we can see sometime in dasha appartment with demid,her girlfriend is blond but not the hot blond,she's very shy

egor is the guy we can see sometime in dasha appartment with demid,her girlfriend is blond but not the hot blond,she's very shy

I wondered about that, if I recall they were quite passionate and love to get drunk.  We talking about the same one?

Guest bobbyjoe

I wondered about that, if I recall they were quite passionate and love to get drunk.  We talking about the same one?

when j have see this guy in dasha appartment ,he was always drunk,j have never see her girlfriend take a shower in dasha appartment,she look very shy,j think we can waiting some weeks before see sex here and with out blanket but we will see,j prefer wait for renew mu suscription,j have time