Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

egor is the guy we can see sometime in dasha appartment with demid,her girlfriend is blond but not the hot blond,she's very shy

As soon as I seen him at the table. I thought I had had seen him somewhere before.

her girlfriend is blond but not the hot blond,she's very shy

Well she's gonna have to get over that shit quick.

fuckwits will eat her alive if she doesn't get naked soon

I'm surprised the fuckwits haven't started complaining yet.

They're just off to a slow start today.

Espero que se haya soltado mucho...la verdad es que en el apartamento de Dasha y Demid era tímida pero dió un gran paso y más follando delante de la cámara gratuita. Espero buenas sensaciones aunque es otra pareja ya vista, no mucha novedad.

@ yomismo: she never had sex in the dasha's appartment.

No, es verdad, me he equivocado con otra chica. Esta chica es mucho más estrecha, se acaba de quitar el sujetador por debajo de la camiseta para que no le vieran los pechos, mal asunto!

Espero que se haya soltado mucho...la verdad es que en el apartamento de Dasha y Demid era tímida pero dió un gran paso y más follando delante de la cámara gratuita. Espero buenas sensaciones aunque es otra pareja ya vista, no mucha novedad.

@ yomismo: she never had sex in the dasha's appartment.

No, es verdad, me he equivocado con otra chica. Esta chica es mucho más estrecha, se acaba de quitar el sujetador por debajo de la camiseta para que no le vieran los pechos, mal asunto!

good luck guys if you want to see her body.

Doesn't the wood get damp and the possibility of fungus and bacteria when they put the wet dishes in the cupboards and drawers?  I have noticed a few couples doing this and wonder if it laziness or were they actually taught that this is a good thing to do?