Polina and Egor

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's a shame. I was holding out a slim hope that somehow all the "problems" they were having would go away (whether it was getting married, curing illness or whatever) and they would start acting "normal" (at least for RLC couples). I really liked Polina and thought she had a great body.

I guess we can just hope that they can get some couple in there who will make it worthwhile for the members to continue renewing their subscriptions.

They should get the Blonde in the Blue Dress.

It would be better if we could have the guest who do party at dasha appartment when they are on vacation.

The blonde and friend was a guest at Dasha and Demid last night.  I saw the Blonde shower and was not afraid to show ALL of her body.  Could this be a test for a replacement for Polina and Egor?

It would be better if we could have the guest who do party at dasha appartment when they are on vacation.

The blonde and friend was a guest at Dasha and Demid last night.  I saw the Blonde shower and was not afraid to show ALL of her body.  Could this be a test for a replacement for Polina and Egor?

I believe the blond in the blue dress is the same blond that is over at Dasha's right now....she is not shy!

LoL blonde - children animator.

Tomorrow it goes to exhibition to entertain the children invited to stand.

Dasha and Demid live in Primorsky district of St. Petersburg.

The blonde said, verbatim:

- I am now on the Primorskiy, here on Lenin (Lahta now - but the locals call the old Lenin)

This is the other end of the proposed home Polina and Egor. Just 40-50 minutes if Metro + bus.

The guest i mentionned in my post had sex on the bed of dasha and demid and in the bathroom. I also saw ALL of her body.  ;D

And she showered a couple of times.

What I find strange is the silence of the RLC because after the exit of the girls and the couple Diana and Efim publish the project output and will as fast as possible to make the replacement.

As it was yesterday Polina and egor left RLC. It's too early to have a new couple.  ;D And most of the time RLC sent an email two or three days after people left RLC.

What I find strange is the silence of the RLC because after the exit of the girls and the couple Diana and Efim publish the project output and will as fast as possible to make the replacement.

As it was yesterday Polina and egor left RLC. It's too early to have a new couple.  ;D And most of the time RLC sent an email two or three days after people left RLC.

Quizás porque no va va haber reemplazo, quizás porque al apartamento de Nora, Rita y Jenny le queda muy poco también...me dá la sensación que RLC está acabando con este sitio. No me extrañaría que en los próximos dias haya un comunicado de RLC diciendo que el proyecto se acabó y desaparece.