Sorry Egor!!!

my girl has been on the rag many of times that doesn't stop me from sleeping next to her in our own bed. who throws a person out the room and onto a couch because they are on their rag... there more than one way to get a nut everything else is operational.

Just because you are one way with your "girl" doesn't mean someone else is the same. - everyone's relationship is different.

WTF? We are not talking about some fucking highly contagious disease. What, my wife and I are going to sleep in separate beds on average every four weeks? What American_Me is describing is normal behaviour in a relationship. But then I guess you would need to experience a relationship to understand that.

Not quite, sure if that was directed at me or him, but i wasn't implying it was some disease. Some girls, are uncomfortable, and like to be left alone when they're on there Period.. then other girls handle it fine.. -- That's all i was implying..

Not 100% sure why you attacked me lol, and also not sure how my statement implies I've never been in a relationship, but my left hand i have a perfectly fine, loving relationship if you must know.

the rage is real lol.

my girl has been on the rag many of times that doesn't stop me from sleeping next to her in our own bed. who throws a person out the room and onto a couch because they are on their rag... there more than one way to get a nut everything else is operational.

Just because you are one way with your "girl" doesn't mean someone else is the same. - everyone's relationship is different.

WTF? We are not talking about some fucking highly contagious disease. What, my wife and I are going to sleep in separate beds on average every four weeks? What American_Me is describing is normal behaviour in a relationship. But then I guess you would need to experience a relationship to understand that.

Not quite, sure if that was directed at me or him, but i wasn't implying it was some disease. Some girls, are uncomfortable, and like to be left alone when they're on there Period.. then other girls handle it fine.. -- That's all i was implying..

Not 100% sure why you attacked me lol, and also not sure how my statement implies I've never been in a relationship, but my left hand i have a perfectly fine, loving relationship if you must know.

the rage is real lol.

Attacking people is all he does mate, apart from talk about soldiers and guns.

Look all I am saying is that being on the rag does not stop a person from sleeping in the same bed, I have never heard of a mature adult relationship where the two of you cant sleep together not even cuddle together, plus she locks the doors to the bedroom. I never heard of such, but like you said there might be people who does that but I can't see....Most women tends to be more horny when there are on their rag...