Dark Hair Friend needs her own RLC apartment.

Just her walking around the house and laying on the couch with her ass out is quite fine with me. some might not think its hot but it good enough for me.

wouldn't it be nice to see smt in this ass  ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Get that picture any bigger. My monitors not big enough.  LOL

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She was asleep this morning in just her panties and with her tits our for all to see. I was hoping that Anton would get up and see her, but I didn't get to see what happened. I was looking at other apartments.

Right now, Alina is doing a hair job on the Manatee.... Anton's sister. No amount of makeup, perms or hair coloring will make her look better. She needs to lose about 150 pounds of disgusting blubber.

She was asleep this morning in just her panties and with her tits our for all to see. I was hoping that Anton would get up and see her, but I didn't get to see what happened. I was looking at other apartments.

Right now, Alina is doing a hair job on the Manatee.... Anton's sister. No amount of makeup, perms or hair coloring will make her look better. She needs to lose about 150 pounds of disgusting blubber.

It must be extremely tiring to be so damn perfect. I can't imagine the terrible life you must have had growing, giving your ease at talking down to people. You should have been left on a tissue in that alley way.

Alina friend isn't camera shy at all I would pay to watch her she's probably a little freaky and a wild one?

I definitely wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.  She's hot.

true you're talking about :)) she is a wild cat for sure when you get up and running :P :-X would do me  happy yes ::)

It must be extremely tiring to be so damn perfect. I can't imagine the terrible life you must have had growing, giving your ease at talking down to people. You should have been left on a tissue in that alley way.

She has a lot bigger! She was not as thick a few months ago!

Now she's been sitting or laying half naked on the couch for most of the day - and from my perspective trying as much as she can to attract Anton's attention. And Anton is half naked (other half though)! as well, sittting 5 feet away in front of his computer.

How long do you think before those two do something together?

Any hints if something has happened already between them?

mdsignguy    It must be extremely tiring to being a FATTY lover  trying to carry all that ass around maybe you see a reflection of yourself when you look at these fat girls if that is this case let me buy you some twinkies and a bucket of fried chicken. I think the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.  LOL

well i will tell you what i have noticed when they had there old apt.alina friend not the blonde but the nice sexy one.anton always got along with her she is like alinas bestie more then the blonde.and anton always got along with her.and sometimes talks to her more then the blonde.as for seeing anything happend between them i dont know i dont think he would ruin the friendship between him and her and alina.plus ruin his marriage to alina.as for me they will always be friends and thats it nothing further. 

well i will tell you what i have noticed when they had there old apt.alina friend not the blonde but the nice sexy one.anton always got along with her she is like alinas bestie more then the blonde.and anton always got along with her.and sometimes talks to her more then the blonde.as for seeing anything happend between them i dont know i dont think he would ruin the friendship between him and her and alina.plus ruin his marriage to alina.as for me they will always be friends and thats it nothing further.

le sorprenderia la cantidad de matrimonios ( maridos ) que se follan a la amiga de su mujer , a la mama del amigo del colegio del niño etc etc etc ... tambien hay matrimonios consentidores de dejar a su señora y el mirar .  otra cosa es delante de unas camaras .

• 4 weeks later...

mdsignguy    It must be extremely tiring to being a FATTY lover  trying to carry all that ass around maybe you see a reflection of yourself when you look at these fat girls if that is this case let me buy you some twinkies and a bucket of fried chicken. I think the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.  LOL

Still gloating over that fat complex of yours?