http://www.lamaisondusexe.fr

SEibSm.gif

Don't know what is going on here.a bald guy was having sex with her while another guy with a female assistant was filming them. now she is letting some other guy's look and play with her butt.        :o

the bald guy was in bed earlier asleep with her.don't know if it his girlfriend or not.

maybe she is a "Girlfriend" to all of them.       

SEibSm.gif

This girl must be in her glory with all 3 guys. Last night she was banging on carrying on with a bald headed dude. The guy playing with her ass was tending to a woodstove for heat and the other was under a blanket cuffing his carrot.

This girl must be in her glory with all 3 guys. Last night she was banging on carrying on with a bald headed dude. The guy playing with her ass was tending to a woodstove for heat and the other was under a blanket cuffing his carrot.

After that they went to bed and the girl does not let go of you carrot wanted to third-round

son colegas que se lo pasan bien

After that they went to bed and the girl does not let go of you carrot wanted to third-round

son colegas que se lo pasan bien

Be interesting to see who takes her tonight.  Not a bad looking girl, she just has a lot of tats on her body.

I don't mind a couple tattoos, tastefully done, but what this girl has is just downright ugly to me.

Quite a bit overboard on the tats.  I guess she has to keep up her Goth image.

[/quote

I guess SC,but  with all the Tats and having all those guy's doing what they are doing...i know what kind of image she is sending to me.